Main Character ♡

DEDICATION (:
To those patiently waiting for their loved one - may the anticipation remind you of the enduring magic of love, and may your hearts find comfort in the promise of a joyous reunion.

Aarav Rathore

Aarav Rathore,A 22-year-old chairman steering the family business with youthful energy and strategic skill

Aarav Rathore,A 22-year-old chairman steering the family business with youthful energy and strategic skill. His heart is with his younger brother, Aryan, showing a caring side beyond the boardroom. Despite his tender feelings for family and an attraction to others, Aarav remains skeptical about love. For him, marriage is a calculated step to expand the family business, where emotions are weighed against the practicalities of growth. In Aarav's dynamic world, there's a blend of brotherly love, business ambition, and a pragmatic approach to relationships.

Aahana Sharma

Aahana Sharma, at 18, hails from a middle-class family

Aahana Sharma, at 18, hails from a middle-class family. Eager to contribute to her family's well-being, she tirelessly applied for jobs, but luck hasn't been on her side yet. In the meantime, she's taken up dancing at a Royal Palace, using her talent to financially support her loved ones. Aahana, despite being a college student, strikes a balance between her studies and job responsibilities, showcasing her determination to make a difference for her family before considering marriage.

❀❀❀

Our bodies were close, just the two of us in that space. He approached, inching even nearer. I hesitated, expressing that it didn't feel right. His response, a whisper in my ear, countered, "Maybe it's not wrong." In that moment, the pull became undeniable, and we both succumbed to a force that we couldn't resist. The world around us blurred as we surrendered to the intensity of the connection.

Tropes ~
Age Gap
Kind-hearted ×Ruthless
Dark Romance
He fell first and Harder

♡Our female lead is quite strong
and emotional

♡Our male lead is ruthless
and strong

Make sure to voot and follow me