૮₍ '• ˕ • ₎ა

Disclaimer: This book is a work of fiction. All characters, events, and dialogues are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental. The author holds the rights to the storyline and original content presented in this book. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this work is prohibited. The views and opinions expressed by the characters in the story do not necessarily reflect those of the author. Reader discretion is advised.

Hey everyone,

Thanks a bunch for checking out this story! Your time is super appreciated, and I really hope you enjoy the journey.

I'd love to hear what you think as you read through. Positive vibes in the comments, please. If the story's not your thing, no biggie - different strokes for different folks.

If you've got thoughts on characters, get creative without getting too intense. Oh, and a vote? Totally optional, but it'd seriously make my day.

Quick heads up: there might be some mature scenes, so if that's not your scene, just a heads up.

And yeah, there might be a few grammar hiccups. Don't stress about them, though - let's just dive into the story together.

Cheers,
[authorfatima]