Chapter 33

When Cheng Yin returned to the classroom, many people gathered around Xie Ying's table to comfort her.

"Yeah, even the teacher said you just made a mistake, don't take it to heart."

"It's also possible that the question is too simple this time, you just think a little deep, just relax next time."

"Yes, yes, don't be too sad, the teacher didn't tell you, everyone knows your level, you see Xie Changxing also made a mistake this time, it shows that this kind of simple question is not It is too suitable for top students like you, the college entrance examination must be difficult."

Xie Ying lay on the table and did not speak, but her shoulders kept shaking.

Seeing that everyone could not be persuaded, they gradually dispersed.

Nie Nan turned around and winked at Cheng Yin, motioning her to comfort Xie Ying.

Cheng Yin reached out and wanted to poke Xie Ying's back as usual.

Cheng Yin retracted her hand when her fingertips touched Xie Ying's clothes.

Alas.

She also got down.

The class soon started, and Zhang Yuehai walked in with his textbook.

He held the pointer, first glanced at Xie Ying, and then his eyes circled around Xie Changxing and the others.

"That... Zhang... Wang Zhaozhao, please change seats with Xie Ying."

Cheng Yin's face turned pale when he heard this.

She gritted her back molars, trying to maintain a calm face.

Wang Zhaozhao was sitting behind Xie Changxing, at the same table was the biology class representative.

Wang Zhaozhao was stunned for a moment, but he also looked at his face. He knew that this change of seat was probably related to the test results, so he tidied up and got up.

But before she got there, Xie Ying suddenly raised her head and said, "I won't change."

The classroom was silent.

Zhang Yuehai was also a little unable to get off the stage, staring at Xie Ying for a long time, but Xie Ying did not show any timidity.

"Nie Nan, help her move something."

Nie Nan was also embarrassed, he slowly reached out his hand, and sure enough, Xie Ying blocked it with a wave of his arm.

Nie Nan immediately withdrew his hand and looked at Zhang Yuehai innocently.

Zhang Yuehai has taken Xie Ying for more than two years, and he has never spoken harshly to her, and never embarrassed students about such trivial matters as seats.

But he's having a hard time.

"Don't delay class time, quickly change our review papers."

"I won't change." Xie Ying sat upright with her chin raised, "I'll sit in front of Cheng Yin, and no one wants to change my seat."

The scene is deadlocked like this, and Zhang Yuehai has nothing to say.

"Whatever you want, each one is really hard. Everyone take out the test paper, let's comment on poetry appreciation first."

The matter of changing seats is over.

Originally, Zhang Yuehai was also entangled by Xie Ying's mother, but Xie Ying insisted not to change, and he didn't want to force others.