#O2 ☆ Knuckles

You stepped foot into the palace through the gigantic doors, with much warm welcome from the guards you had grown familiar with.

A few days had already passed since you worked under his royal highness, Rama XIII. All was well...except for one factor.

You were tasked to track Gaolang's diet to ensure the best outcome of his health and martial arts, yet whenever you tried to initiate this- Gaolang would disappear from your sight. Every. Single. Time.

With determination, you walked through the halls.

'After I check into the clinic, I'll leave and find him.'  You thought firmly.

"You wont get away this time." A mutter escaped your mouth as you had arrived, plopping yourself down onto the comfortable black office chair.

Opening up a drawer, you wrote down the date, time and your signature under the proper columns to record your attendance during that day of work.

Once done, you hid it back inside the drawer. You swiftly got up on your feet and marched out of your door.

You asked around the entire palace, everyone with no useful information that could aid in your search for Gaolang Wongsawat.

You were on the verge of giving up, until your eyes spotted a cheerful, tall and spiky haired man trying to figure out the vending machine. You hesitated, wondering if you should approach him or not.

'Desperate times call for desperate measures.'

"Are you having trouble with the machine?" You asked, emerging from behind him. His head snapped to look at you. He had a very energetic expression and a large scar on his forehead. He almost sort of reminded you of a pineapple.

"YOSSSHAAAAAA!!!!! Thanks for offerin' to help!!!" He yelled. You flinched as you took a step back, startled. He noticed this and apologized (loudly).

"What were you trying to get?" You asked.
"That one snickers bar! I still don't know how this machine works though! I tried banging my head on it, but it didn't work! Oh wait, it might work again if I try it right now-" He began. Luckily you prevented him from attempting this before it could happen.

"No, no, no. My goodness. Please avoid from hitting anything with your head." You said, putting in money to get the odd man a snickers bar.

"Here." You said, handing it to him. He beamed a smile of nothing but pure excitement and joy.

"LET'S GOO!!! I'M HYPED UP!" He errupted once more. You grimaced in pain of your eardrums.

"Wait- but you used your own money. Here, take a bite of half." He offered. You shook your head to decline.

"I have something else I need from you instead." You asked. His eyebrow raised as his left cheek bulged while he ate his snickers bar.

"Do you know where Gaolang Wongsawat is?"
"Oh, yeah sometimes. But he always runs away from me! So I never get to really talk so much with him."

Oh well. That was a bit of a waste.