.1.

Y'all I'm so sorry they deleted sugarhill short stories because people kept reporting it . These weak ass little kids need to stay of Wattpad frl . Y'all fucking it up . The story is mature for a reason . But imma tone it down I know y'all like reading my stuff . Mwah mwah mwah

I had just got off my evening shift at work .

It was a bad storm and I was getting extremely soaked .

I was waiting on my boyfriend Jay to come pick me up and he was extremely late.

I'd been blowing him up for the last few hours and I have yet to get a response.

It wasn't like him to not answer my texts or calls and I was more worried about our relationship than me getting wet at that point .

I was on the verge of calling Jay again when a car pulled up in front of me .

"YOOOOO MH GET IN !" DD called out the window . I kid you not as soon as he pulled up the rain stopped .

DD is Jay's little brother . They were only 1 year apart but I always looked at him like he was a baby so I was a little shocked to see him behind the wheel .

"DD? Where's Jay ?." I asked getting in the car .

"He got booked ." He responded . He started slowly pulling out the parking lot .

" What ? For what ?" I asked shocked .

Jay was sweet , smart and quiet . The complete opposite of a thug .

"He got caught with a knock ." DD responded .

"What ? The whole 3 years we been together I never even seen him with a weapon . " I disagreed in disbelief .

"Ion know mh . You not gone know everything about a person , feel me ? ."He replied.

I was shocked at his response. As close as DD was to Jay you would think he would have defended him.

"My fault mh lemme turn the heat on for you . I know you cold as shit in them wet clothes ." He said turning the heat on .

I wasn't even thinking about the fact that I was soaked .

I was wondering how I was going to live with Jay being in jail .

Ever since my parents died in a home invasion a few months ago I been living with Jay and his family and they were extremely supportive and welcoming .

But Jay been by my side ever since . He would hold me through my nightmares and my panic attacks . He always gave me his shoulder to cry on and he always listened .

I did not know how I was going to go on .

Just thinking about it caused me to have a panic attack.

I started panting frantically .

"You okay mh ?" DD asked shooting me a look of concern .

I couldn't even try to lie at the moment . It felt like I was being suffocated by something .

The more I tried to tell myself it was all in my head the worst it got .

DD pulled over to the side of the road cutting on his hazard lights .

He quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and ran over to my side .

"Y/n c'mon mh it's ight . Breathe in and out ." He said.

I tried to breathe in but I panicked .

" It's okay mh I'll do it with you ." He grabbed both of my hands and gently rubbed them .

We breathed in and breathed out together until I felt better .

"You okay now mh ?" He asked .

"Y-yea . Thankyou DD ." I said.

"No problem mh you scared I ain't gone lie you scared the shit outta me ." He replied .

"Now let's get you home so you could get out this wet ass shit ." He said .

We got back in the car and drove home .

Baby this gone get a little 🌶️ 🥵 🔥 Ssssss AAAAAAH