───ㅤunseen fragments

REVIEWER: DRA3TIXCUSTOMER: dwarkaratna

REVIEWER: DRA3TIX
CUSTOMER: dwarkaratna

REVIEWER: DRA3TIXCUSTOMER: dwarkaratna

⟨ 🪄 ⟩ ── Cover [6/10]

The cover is pretty good and has a nice colour scheme. The title placement is pretty well done too. However, I just wish the pictures you used were more colour scheme coordinated or well blended to not stand out too much because currently they look just a tad bit out of order. Try getting a new cover from some graphic shops etc.

⟨ 🪄 ⟩ ── Title [4/5]

I find the title very much relevant to the story. Not a common title either which is a good point when it comes to attracting readers, a pretty well done job on the title.

⟨ 🪄 ⟩ ── Blurb [5/5]

A very well written blurb. The first read itself brings curiosity and intrigue to know more. The blurb has a very nice summary of what a reader can expect without giving out any details in too much depth. Well revolving around the protagonist and beautifully designed. The constant emphasis on certain aspects was very spot on to make someone want to choose your book as their next read.

⟨ 🪄 ⟩ ── Inception [8/10]

The initial chapters are very well written, both in terms of length and slowly unfolding the information without any rush. The settings and vibe is well created and makes it so much more pleasing to read the book. The first person writing style also fits pretty well for this story and I find it pretty appropriate for this book in particular.

⟨ 🪄 ⟩ ── Plot, Idea and Execution [23/25]

An impressive plot, something less found in books. The idea in itself is pretty intriguing and it is interesting to read someone's else's point of view of a certain character. The pace of the story is well balanced and the execution of events works very well with the plot and doesn't make me want to stop mid way while reading. Good job on that.

⟨ 🪄 ⟩ ── Characters and Emotions [12/15]

The characters are well portrayed and very strongly expressed. Seeing how the story revolves around a particular character's side of story, it is very important to make sure that the readers find themselves feeling every single emotion and expression of the said character else the story would be a heavy failure. It's great to see you worked well on making your characters prominent enough to be livelier in words and not random characters meant to just proceed a story to its ending.

⟨ 🪄 ⟩ ── Writing Style and Tone [9/10]

It's always great to read a book with a writing style full of things to look out for. The descriptions and surrounding settings are well written and make it more interesting to keep a constant reading pace with the book. The writing style is pretty consistent too and doesn't change with a few chapters, something I've found in many books in the past and it hinders the reading experience and look of the book. Am happy you kept that from happening.

⟨ 🪄 ⟩ ── Grammar Point [18/20]

Writing style and grammar go together, lack of one may ruin the other considerably but the best part of your book is clearly how well written it is. There are a few very minute grammar errors in some places, but they are neither frequent nor do they hinder the reading experience. This is a good point and will prove to be beneficial for your book. However, I would love to see you go through and fix them soon. All in all your book was a very interesting book and kept me very well engaged. Great job and keep it up.

/ 🔮 / TOTAL ── [75/100]

–TEAM DREAMERS–