The problem within kuoh

I don't Own touhou Project has the original owner is ZUN and team Shang hai, with dxd own by Ichiei Ishibumi.
"W-what! Yukari what are you saying I need to go somewhere else!?" Has a brown hair boy said with a brown eyes,
wearing a blue and brown jacket and red Shirt underneath it has his left has gloves on one of it and chain sword ish spear around his back waist "..ah ah issei calm down it just a quick looks around.. since well people from the outside world has been messing with the hakurei barrier or gesnokyo barrier depending on what you called it" the girl or lady? Voice come out has it was yukari the gesnokyo sage and the gap yokai, the master of ran yakumo, has she wearing a purple dress with a small hat with red thin bow has she look at issei with a calm face and tone of voice.

"It wouldn't be long issei.. plus maybe you can learn something from it.." has yukari said standing up and walking away "also.. keep your identity a secret.. but not your name.. since is very common to have those type of name in Japan.." she left the place to meet up with reimu.

"..wow.. no something like plan or anything? Uh damn no like anything with word of encouragement.. you know what I'm not gonna ask.." has he walk outside of the place, and open up his hand summoning his own gap has a train flew by before stopping a loud voice comes out of it "train stopping in the boundary line between the outside and gensokyo.. next destination Kuoh" issei walks in has he sat down looking at the train closing the door "..man I hope no one ever finds out who I'm or I'll be dead in second.. not second.. hundred of years probably..".

The Train line of issei

—————-TimeSkip  40 minutes later

—————-
TimeSkip  40 minutes later..
"We are now entering Kuoh.. pls remain sit while the train arrives at it location.." has the train radio said issei open his eyes looking around before grabbing his sword chain spear "stopping at Kuoh train station.. you can now leave.. thank you taking issei train express.." has issei looks around has he walked into a forest..

He breath a sigh of relief but still he has something to finished too "..talk with the gremory.. Augh.. just man can't even have a break.." (btw this take place in the meeting of the three faction leader) "two little girl looking for a mist.." has he walk around the forest area "...They beat up a vampire and her sister.." has he out in a matter of second "..I should have known.." looking at the massive area of kuoh has he sigh.

"This gonna be a long one" has he walked downhill has he bump into some tree before cutting it down landing perfectly on his feet "nice.." issei walked forward to the Kuoh academy until he stop at a bread shop has his stomach grumbled "..." *issei look down at his wallet has he have enough money to buy it but is pretty expensive "mmm.." he scowled a bit before leaving in a hurry.

"Making my way.." has he bumped into akeno "oh sorry about that lady.." issei just stand still has he stutter a bit "oh.. is fine..? Hm.. cat got your tongue or something.." akeno said has she looks at him and walks away "...I better not see her again.. tengu.. or.. something else honestly I didn't ask for this.." issei walks away has he journey his way to the kuoh academy.
——-
"Holy shit.. Holy fucking shit" issei hold his head has there was a barrier between the meeting place "I'm genuinely gonna tweak if I keep getting lock away.." he smash the barrier until suddenly he saw the khaos brigade comes "yo.. what?" Has he look has they attack the meeting the barrier opens bit has issei sneaks in.

 what?" Has he look has they attack the meeting the barrier opens bit has issei sneaks in

"...Yo.." issei found a enemy fallen angel has issei ready his weapon "huh wha-" the fallen angel neck is slice off has blood comes out spurred out has he hold his neck before dropping on the ground with a loud thud, everyone stop fighting and turn there head to the body and look at issei "..wasn't me! Promise.. yeah.." the dxd group look at him confused has issei re attached his weapon.

Suddenly another fallen angel attack him has issei suddenly wrap his weapon it neck and slam it onto the walls of the school "Imaginary sign: chains of gaps.." a bunches of gaps appear around the fallen angel neck has it was slice off and the other body part remove instantly without a trace of blood. "What.." the red dragon emperor looks in shock has he shook in his core "who are you.. and what are you.." has he ask (imagine he some typical person bla bla could never be my boy issei 🐐🐐) "..may suwako and tenshi grant me the power.. to manifest the earth.." has he clap his hand combing the two earth manipulation people power together has two large pillars comes has he smash them into a massive hammer attacking the remaining fallen angel has he look at the dxd group "while.. that is protect us I'll tell you who I'm.."

The dxd group,the white dragon emperor and red dragon emperor with the faction leader follow suit "pls explain.." has one of them said "ok.. just find a place where I can sit down"

"Sure.. sure"
After an hour of explaining "ok.. so let me get this straight.. you were found by a shrine maiden and adopted by someone.. and you basically become some errand boy for a place call.. gen.. gesnokyo?" Issei nodded at it "yeah you're getting the hang of it!"

"Well.. I should stay for a while.. so.. uh any place I can stay!" Issei look at them has the room was filled with silent as someone fake cough, it was azazel "yes?" Issei ask "I mean.. you could stay with me for a while.." issei just slime and patted his back "sure!"

Has the dxd group took of going home issei and azazel goes back to his place, has he looks behind him seeing the corpse of what issei did he just chuckle a bits. "Oh how strange the world can be.."
To be continued

Author notes:
The story is still in his early progress should be published by today or tomorrow depending on you find this