The Knight problem

Issei stand to look at Doremy has she was gone now.. a red hair boy come up behind him and tap his shoulder with a great sword "hello.." it to be he was wearing a cloak has his arm was cover in tape "you know I'm gonna ask how insane I'm.. but hell.." has he  smack in the head.

And suddenly the red hair boy was gone in second "weird.. well nevertheless I should get going.. I wanna get out and eat something, because eating the dream realm can messes you up real good.." issei hold his head in pain has he falls down on the floor with a loud thud

Issei hold his head in pain has he look at the mirror that was seen.. it was peaceful and empty.. just a relaxing place for him. Has suddenly he taken outed of his dream scape has he transported to gesnokyo, but it wasn't the normal one it was empty and barren without any noise or human,yokai and not even a single fairy appear.

"Strange I should get going.." issei started walking to the magic forest maybe he'll find Marisa or Alice if his lucky by any chance walking deeper inside of the forest he looked around has he suddenly found Alice doll one of the Shanghai dolls has picking it up a sudden stun stop him dropping it has he drop on the floor again.

"Fuck.. I shouldn't have done that.." he said looking at the other glasses has he found a mirror.. it was empty again but no sight of him ever saw in the mirror, shouldn't it be a bad idea for him to ram the glass "well it shouldn't be a bad idea.. welp" has he suddenly crash landed on the scarlet devil mansion "I can't even do something like that before.. I better not ask that again.. maybe sitting down could help me calm my nerve.. is already been a crazy day for me.."

Just wanting to rest is a no for issei has he woke up again inside of patchouli library, he shouldn't have been here he didn't even remember or even thought of being here has his mind gobble up the last bit of insanity he have until he saw Doremy again.

Then it was too late to realize it, issei is head down first into the bamboo forest of the lost has he clutch on the bamboo he slowly slides down has he sigh a heavy breather, his head turn to a bush that shake until suddenly something come out has he was suddenly push into a another place has he crash landed on the magic forest. Coughing a bit of blood he look at the place seeing X mark on the trees

Has suddenly a heavy amour wearing knight appear with a large sword has issei dodge quickly before it noticed has he jump away leaving a crater from where he jump has he suddenly grab by the arm and slam on the ground "GUGH!" Issei spitted out has he throw on the other side of the place, he saw the knight full size a large "13" symbol is seen on the left shoulder of the knight amour has the knight put the sword on the right shoulder.

"UWHAHA!" He heard from the knight, issei stand up looking at the knight has he suddenly punch into another tree "Such weakness from a human that I heard is strong.. but oh well" the knight walk up closer to issei has her state her name to the boy "well.. your the rumour issei I've heard from other people.. I'm Bacca the Mad knight and the 13 knight for the demon king.." Issei look up has suddenly a mist cover the place a red one at that has the boy kick Bacca away

"..well Bacca you must be a idiot or someone who have no cells in there brain to attack me.." issei said mocking her has looking into the knight eyes issei was cover by a red mist, like a embodiment of the scarlet inside of him sitting inside of a mansion.

"The mist.. you remember that" issei said to Bacca has he summon remilia gungir spear has the knight dodge it "..seems like you can dodge it that a rare occurrence.." the spear suddenly split open Bacca palm has it landed on a tree "see? Can't dodge it a second time can't we.."

Bacca just look at it has she try to attack him with her sword has she suddenly got blast away by a large number of bomb that appear outed nowhere KABOOM! Was issei said to the explosion has a the blast radius was 10 Meter longs meaning any enemy is dying by that.

The knight block the blast but some damage was seen has her skin peels off has bone was seen slowly she grunted in pain but not saying out loud, Issei then appear with large ice sword by patchouli Book has he suddenly blast her away with some water. Destorying the amour of Bacca issei suddenly states to her "your such a idiotic knight.." has Issei appear outed the red mist has it suddenly faded away leaving a large gap open for issei to attack

Bacca shook in fear has she realised her mistake "w-wait!" Before she can say anything her neck suddenly got clean slice by sakuya knife has blood dripped down her throat leaving trace of it on the floor has a skip appear infornt of her eyes. More knife but there were sharper then ever has they rain down on Bacca her skin was slice off easily leaving scar has her face got some knife in her face without saying anything issei suddenly blast her away with a large bamboo tree falling over has remilia abilities to manipulate fate does come in handy sometime..

"Well.. can be expected since she fight me.." issei ego was growing by that has he smirk a bit before quickly heading off somewhere different has a witch looking like Marisa but the face is cover in blackness and only see the eyes of pure black grab it and look at the boy "so.. your here"

"Your the boy who can copy anything

"Your the boy who can copy anything.. just like me, how amusing that is.. hope we meet someday" has she teleported away in a flash leaving trace of herself by a mark on it and the missing left knight arm has Bacca the knight of the demon king is dead or retired from fighting ever again

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N sorry for the late update and stuff school has really gotten to me so I can't rarely update my story now! Hope this story cover some of my stuff today! Hopefully I release the next story faster!!