Dream state

There current location

Has they walk inside the forest cutting some roots down and putting track location if they ever get lost they were stop by a tree.. man? "Stop your tracks lads.." the tree said has issei stop to look at him before looking at yoshii "..I'm going insane.." yoshii look at the man tree "no.. no your not.." he pat issei backs has issei just sigh.

"Maybe drinking suika beer was a bad idea.. like I didn't know oni has such massive flavor of drinks.." yoshii just kill the tree man has issei stand there shook of what happened in millisecond "wha.. THAT WAS FAST!" Yoshii clean his blade and put it back into it sheath "yes.. we should get going now.. it getting pretty dark I don't want yokai tracing us.."

Has they walk, they pass to a flower field with sunflower bloooming has the blessing from reimu hakurei, and being blessed  means.. special shit happend sometime. Issei did remember reimu did put some extra love in that blessing.. or whatever that mean "how long are we from our destination.." issei ask yoshii.

"It won't be that long just stay put and we'll be there under a minute or two.." has they were following a dirt track a place to the village has dark started to begin "look yoshii thanks for the help and all but can't you like.. show me what happened here.." issei look at the village.

It was a gambler dream and a night city.. it was blooming with friendly yokai and many MANY pleader places. Has lady flirt with men, issei and yoshii ignore them "..we should reach the place beforehand.." has they walk into a shack that is nicely decorated with a seal outside the door not letting any yokai in.

"Care for some green tea issei..?" Has issei lit a candle with Mokou pryo technique. "Yes.. that would be fine for me yoshii.." after a 10 minute break the tea is here has issei and yoshii pour some green tea "..so you aren't from here..?" Yoshii ask has he look at issei with his clothes raggy and dirty "yes.. I guess you could say that.." issei nodded a bit.. "but coming this.. this universe.. was a joke must be joke.. because just.. how did I ended up here.. the next thing I know was fighting someone and suddenly I just ram into here.." issei just hold his head in pain "Augh.. look yoshii is just fine if you don't want to know.."

"Is fine.. issei how about you take a rest in my place.." yoshii said has he just stand up and walk to his bedroom "also.. if there knocking don't.. open the door..".

With that threat of weirdness from yoshii is stand up and walk to a futon.. has he lay rest on it..

In the late night a sudden knock was on the door, issei try ignoring has he goes back to sleep, the figure outside was looking at the door his hand twitching and body movements we're mangle at best has he look at the door before furious knocking on it without any hesitation.

"Died.." issei just stab the door has a loud thump is heard outside issei pulled back watching the door reconnect itself and stretching his body he lay back down on the futon has there vivid dream of him laying on the nameless hill has he watch the sky and the flower bloom onto him

"..I'm yet to died and yet to become fully whole again.." he look up into the sky of gensokyo has he was suddenly awake by yoshii "Wake up! Wake up issei!"

It was blank issei was still in his dream state has issei was blown outed the away in second by his dream realm Verison.

He hold tightly on the tree has a blast of danmaku appear has he dodge it in second before ultimate getting attacks by mimic of gensokyo resident noticeable youmu has she slice off a tree in second.

"Shit! Before I end up died in this place I should get out before is to late.." has issei try to escape but his dream realm verison didn't want to escape yet has he summon a string outed the ground resembles of those from Alice's doll has he was slam on the ground destory his rib cage in the process has issei spit out blood

"It seem your weak issei.." the dream world verison of him said has issei struggle to escape before hitting his dream world with a Master spark that been enchantment by different spells card from reimu and Yuuki has a large beam was hear created from the master spark

It was a win to the real issei has he wake up "what! What do you want yoshii!" Has issei stop the boy a portal open up on yoshii house has issei come close it was yukari gaps or his gaps in some sort has he was stuck in yoshii look at this and try to grab issei but was ultimately issei suddenly was ram into the dream world or the dream realm.

(The box are just something to add)
It was empty inside his dream world.. it wasn't like something he saw but empty just pure nothingness "I.. I need to get out.." issei stand up on his feet has step was stumble and almost fall on the ground until issei friend come

Doremy the girl who can see dream from gesnokyo.. "you truly are something else issei.." has she grab his hand..

"Come on no need to lay around get up

"Come on no need to lay around get up.." has she carried issei up on his foot issei thank her for that "..thanks doremy.. that was really helpful.." has issei look at her "how did I get here..?" He ask looking around

"Your mind is unstable currently to your mental state.. you need take a lot of rest.. I mean doing all those errand may cause you trouble with your sleep.. and people getting mad at you.. all those stuff have you ever tired relaxing one or a bit?" She ask issei has issei just lay down with his face against the wall of his dream world "..yes maybe I haven't try that.."

"Issei.. have you ever consider yourself useful?" Issei nodded at her comment "yes I'm considering my self useful.." doremy slime a bit "how about we take a walk.."

To be continued