Chapter 356 - 368 Alchemy Competition

There are restrictions around the island, making it difficult for outsiders to discover the existence of the island. And this island is a place with extremely rich spiritual energy. Not only does it grow many spiritual herbs, it is also an excellent retreat.

Is this compensation for following the master in fear for a while? One don't need to think about it to know that the master sent them here through spatial positioning, rather than throwing them out randomly. Thinking of this they felt grateful to the master. In fact, they also gained something during the time they stayed with him.
After confirming that there was no danger on the island and that they could safely retreat on the island, Gu Yao relaxed and set up the Bagua Spirit Locking Array with Chi Changye, then took out their portable caves.

Gu Yao asked, "Will master be caught?"
The two of them had expected that someone would find the master if his identity was revealed. However, if the master did not let them go, they would have no chance of escaping from the master. Moreover, they could clearly feel that the master had no ill intentions toward them, but instead reminded them every time, a few words are of great benefit to their practice. As well as he take an action against the third elder of the Bai family, his every movement is infinitely magnified and slowed down, allowing them to see the trajectory of each movement clearly. This is the best guidance.

Chi Changye hugged Gu Yao and said, "Probably not. With his level of cultivation, it should be easy to escape, unless he doesn't want to. But I think, it is impossible. You have forgotten that the master still wants to wait for a certain senior to come out to meet him."

An angry cold snort sounded in the minds of both of them at the same time. This was Xu Chen who was extremely confused and wanted to find Gu Yao, trying to resolve his very depressed mood, but when he heard Chi Changye's words, he became furious.
Chi Changye shrugged without any psychological burden, and Gu Yao twitched the corners of his mouth.

*******""*

On the other side, the monk threw Gu Yao and Chi Changye. The sound of wooden fish came from behind, and two master monks with completely opposite images appeared outside the Bai Bingji tribe. Without Bai Bingji's invitation, even they couldn't force their way in, otherwise they would have forged hatred.

Two monks, one has a kind face, and the other has an angry look. The latter looks extremely difficult and not easy to mess with.
As soon as they appeared, Bai Bingji clan notice the aura of the visitor. However, in the spiritual world, Buddhist cultivators often form their own country. Most of them stay in certain territory and do not have much contact with sects in other states, while the demon monk is an alternative in Buddhism.

With Blood Monk here, there is no need for Bai Bingji clan to show up, unless these two monks want to force their way into the clan.
Bingkun is teaching the cub Bai Yun, and was alarmed by the movement outside, he also noticed when the monk tore apart the space. He and the blood monk's cultivation were indeed different.

"Senior, what happened?" Bai Yun asked curiously.

Bingkun came to his senses and touched his head: "It's no big deal. Your two friends have left. When you grow up, there will be opportunities to meet them in the future. You have to work hard."

Bai Yun felt disappointed for a while, but he was quickly encouraged and clenched his fists and said, "I will work hard to become stronger."

Let himself no longer be controlled by others, but also protect the people around him.
The monk took a few steps out of the Baibingji clan and appeared outside. He stood in mid-air and looked at the two monks in front of him coldly.

The kind-hearted monk declared A Buddhist chant: "Liaoxu, you are finally willing to show up. Liaoxu, put down your butcher knife, become a Buddha immediately and come back to the Buddha Sect with me."