16

---- Third Person POV
       ---- At Dream's House

"Okay, so apparently you guys got into an argument? Because George was being picky? Anddd be started crying, and.. then you guys kissed" Karl said summarizing everything as they were all on Dream's bed comfortably with Dream laying down on the right side of the bed, and Sapnap and Karl's back against the wall next to the bed while holding a random plushie they found in Dream's room, Karl holding a big creeper plushie and Sapnap holding a big round spider-man ball plush.

"Basically.. It's kinda hard to process for me too, it just all happened so quick" Dream said as he looked up on the ceiling and back at Karl and Sapnap looking back down on him.

"I can tell, because it makes sense, but not at the same time? I mean it does make sense, all of it, but it feels like he doesn't if that makes sense." Karl said.

"You know, the same thing goes for you too, what you just said made sense but I don't think it should, but somehow it does. I guess it's one way to describe this bizarre story." Dream said looking back up at the ceiling.

"But yeah, that's the context, but the real story is that, this new girl, you know the new girl right?" Dream said at the end to them to make sure they knew who.

"I think so? Isn't that blond short skirt chick?" Sapnap said. "Yeah!" Dream said. "Oh yeah, I seen her she is like in my social studies class." Karl said. "Isn't her name Olivia?" Karl added.

"Yeah, yeah! Her!" Dream said. "So during first period she tapped on my shoulder and she was like 'do you know where math class is?' blah blah blah, something like that and I was like, yeah, and I walked with her to math class because I have that first with her, and George does too, and he saw me talking to her, he was staring hard" Dream paused to catch a breather. "Anyway, I'm pretty sure he purposely bumped into her from shoulder to shoulder because he was jealous." Dream said.

"Damn, so he is jealous? I don't blame him though if I'm being honesttt.." Karl said.

"Okay, sorry, keep explaining" Karl said. "So when his bus was called I saw him leave, and I thought he was gonna go on my bus to come stay at my house for a little bit instead, and I was like wanna come over? And he said something like "why don't you ask that girl to come over instead?" like what!?" Dream yelled in confusion.

"And then he rushed out down the hallway, I could practically see him speed walking down the hallway out the door" Dream added.

"Damnn, Dream, you've got to get your boyfriend back" Sapnap said. "He's not my boyfriend!" I yell as Karl and Sapnap looked at each other in a 'what the fuck' face.

"Why are you guys looking at each other like that!?" Dream yelled. "He's not, I swear!"

"Me when I lie" Karl said as he started giggling as Sapnap started laughing.

Dream just rolled his eyes at the two. "You guys are idiots" Dream scoffed as he threw a random  small pillow in the air multiple times and caught it.

"Nah, we're just being real" Karl said. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" Dream says back.

"Anyways, but Karl is right, you've got to get George back this instant, he is jealous over nothing, you've got to go talk to him." Sapnap said, trying to make a point. "I guess you're right, but how though?" Dream says as he looks at both of them.

"Hm, just simply text him, and explain your side of the story and that you're sorry if he felt that way, and that you didn't mean to make him feel that way." Karl said as Sapnap nodded in agreement before looking back down at Dream.