23

LAST CHAPTER SINCE I CAN'T KEEP PROMISING I CAN CONTINUE THIS BOOK EVEN LONGER 😭

Dream scoffed. "Whatever."

"I guess we have to wait for Molly," says Tommy.

" Well, what should we do while we wait for her to come?" asks Tubbo.

Niki opened her mouth,  "I was just thinking of talking, not really doing anything unless you guys want to do something."

"honestly, yeah." Quackity responded, agreeing with Niki.

"Well, let's just talk. Anybody got something interesting to share?" George says.

"I got something to share me and George are officially married!" Dream exclaims.

"Okay, stop the cap." Tommy says he rolled his eyes. "You guys need to shut up about you guys being a couple what's so special about it? I've got a girlfriend! I am no longer lonely. You guys aren't the only one who is a couple here!" Tommy yells, crossing his arms and raised his brows.

"Okay, shut up Timothy we're not trying to brag about us being a couple you're the one bragging about you having a girlfriend or whatever who the fuck Molly is!" Dream argues back.

"No am not!" Tommy yells back. "You're the one bragging about it not me and even if I am bragging about me and my girlfriend you're doing it the most and don't call me Timothy! That's not my name." Tommy yells in anger.

"Okay guys! Calm down you don't need to take it so serious let's just all be cool and support each other's love relationships. This is not what I meant by talking." Niki says, trying to deescalate the situation that was heating up as she was laughing nervously.

"Sorry, Niki" Tommy says as he looks down at the ground. Still waiting for Molly.

——

The bell rang, making everyone jolt their heads up. "I'll get it!" Tommy yells as he stands up immediately, and opening the door before heading downstairs at the speed of light. "Molly!!" He yells after he opens the front door, revealing a girl with a darkish blonde hair which is slightly darker than Tommy's and blue eyes.

(I think she has blue eyes, correct me if i'm wrong)

"Hi Tommy!" She says as she hugged Tommy awkwardly. "What's wrong?" Tommy asks, noticing the awkwardness that Molly feels in her body language.

"Nothing, Tom, it's just I never met your friends before, so I'm kind of nervous.." Molly says.

"Hey, it's okay, there's a lot of my friends who are boys, but if it makes you feel better, there's a girl here and she's really nice so you'll be comfortable and no time!" Tommy says, reassuring her.

"And what are you doing with a girl here?" Molly asks jokingly.

"Hey!" Tommy yelled. "It's not like that I swear!"

Molly just laughed. Tommy then lead Molly to the way to Dream's room where everyone was.

Molly just stood by the door frame trying to hide herself as she was scared to go in the room. "Hey guys!" Tommy says. "She's a bit shy, so please welcome her."

She awkwardly enters the room. "Hi, um, everyone" she says, as she waves with a forced smile. Everyone greeted her, as they introduced themselves and welcomed her in the group.

There were many adventures. Many.

They all hanged out almost every single day. Molly was invited to the friend group.

The relationship between Dream and George is still kept going, and strong. They never stopped loving eachother.

Even the same for Sapnap and Karl. All was going well.

All of everyone in the friend group would go to waterparks, skateparks, the zoo, everywhere.

Between Dream and George, memories were made with just them two and with their friends, arguments would happen, conflicts, anger, but in the end they would always make up. That showed how much they loved eachother. They are inseparable.

Everyone lived happily ever after.

The end.

sorry for the wait lol (😢)
i lost interest in the mcyt community but has gain a liking to jujutsu kaisen so i kindaaa want to do a gojo x geto but probably not but who knows 🤷‍♀️

gojo's so fine 😛