Ch 9 Party

*Flashback . 'WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?'*

'I'm breathing...what does it look like im doing??' I said annoyingly while
sitting up.

'KYLIE YOU ARE COMING HOME WITH ME RIGHT NOW,' My brother yelled.

'No thank you, Mom' I said back.

'Mom? Do I look like a woman to you?' He said but didnt yell.

Johnson's Baby Lotion just looked so confused.

'No but you sure act like one...'I said while laying down.

'Johnson come here' He said motioning at him.

Baby Lotion followed and then closed the door. I, of course, put my ear to the door.

'You were going to having sex with my sister on your first date with her??' He silently yelled.

'Yea I was going to have sex with your sister on our first date. Is their a problem?' I heard Jack (BL) say and I silently giggled.

'Problem..? Problem?? Do I have a problem?? My problem is you having sex with my sister on your first fucking date' He yelled silently not wanting me to hear their conversation.

Jack was silent.

'Are you guys even dating?' He asked.

'No...but I want to date her,' Jack said silently.

Awww. I wanna date you too.

'Why do you even like my sister?' He asked.

'Because she is prefect and she makes me happy.' He said while I patted my fake tears like London Tipton.

'If you break her heart and I'll break your face' when he said.

I took my ear off the door and jumped on Jack's bed. It was so comfortable and smelled like him.

I looked on his nightstand and I saw a picture.

It was a picture of us. He was in first grade and I was in kinder. In the pic, we were holding hands.

While I was fangirling over the pic, the light flashed. Jack came in.

'Sorry about that,' He said while looking down, 'I think he wants you to sleep at your place.'

'Can I sleep here though?' I said.

'NO YOU ARE COMING HOME WITH ME,' He (my brother) yelled.

'IN YOUR DREAMS,' I yelled back :)

---

Johnson and I decided to have a party. While he was ordering food, I invited people.

I invited .
Izzy
Maliyah and Ivy (if you remember them from earlier in the story)
Cameron
Carter
Matt
Nash
Hayes
Shawn
Jaeden, Ryan, and Teagan (friends from school)
Jack
And Not
Madison.

Then Johnson and I got dressed. I wore a sparkly red dress (photo above) with black pumps.

Johnson just wore a black shirt, khakis, and red vans.

---

Ding dong.

'Yay! our first guest is here.' I said while opening the door. When I opened the door I saw Cameron and this drop dead gorgeous girl.

She had brown and wavy hair and big brown eyes. She was wearing this really cute baby blue floral dress.

'Hey, Long time no see!,' He said while
hugging me, 'and this my girlfriend, Kenzi.' He said as we exchanged our hellos.

---

Carter, Nash, Maliyah, Ivy, Matt, Hayes, and Shawn arrived next. We all hugged, then they communicated amongst themselves.

---

Everyone else arrived after.

--

The last guess arrived. Jack. When I opened the door, I saw a Jack & a cake face.

'What happened to Madison? I thought you guys were still together?' I said annoyingly.

'That is Madison' He said while she waved at me.

'Oh really? I didn't even recognize her with all that makeup on.' I said while Jack pulled me in for a hug while he whispered in my ear 'be nice'.

--
At about 1am Shawn and Matt had left.

At like 2am, everyone was drunk and everyone was making out with each other.

Everyone had a one night stand.

Me and Johnson.
Izzy and Teagan.
Kenzi and Cameron.
Maliyah and Nash.
Ivy and Hayes.
Ryan and Jaeden.
Jack and Madison. Ew.

--

When I woke up, I saw less people then what I had went to bed with. But then again, I could barely see.

When I woke up, I saw Izzy and Teagan, and Kenzi and Cameron.

'Where in the fuck am I?' Cameron said while looking around confused.

'You are on earth' Izzy said while laughing.

'CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO POOP IN PEACE?' Teagan said.

We all looked at him and laughed.

'What happened last night?' Jack (BL) said while scratching his head.

'Well nothing much...just we got drunk and had sex...no biggie,' I said while smiling at him.

'Oh cool,' he said while smiling, then laying back down.

'Last night was fun' Kenzi said.

Last night we took some group photos and Cameron and Johnson posted them on Twitter with the caption 'Last night was fun'

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sorryyyyyyy 😩 for not updating in a while. And this story is gonna end in the next couple of chapters I think. So thanks for all the support and everything :)

&

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY 🎊
people are extra asf with their works of fire 😒

.kylie.