Xiumin

Your POV

I was up late as I had my laptop on my lap while I was sitting up on my bed. I had my ear phones plugged in as I was listening to some music since he hasn't been here for a couple weeks.

Usually when I'm alone, I'd grab my laptop and open an entry and type about everything that's been happening in my life and right now, that's what I'm doing.

For the past two weeks, Xiumin stopped coming home. He missed our anniversary yesterday and didn't even contact me. No personal connection, physical, but he did emotionally.

I have been recently thinking that maybe he was stressed and didn't need me anymore so I kind of just stopped.. but I was still hoping he'd come back.

I check the time as it read 11:40 PM

I sighed as I closed my laptop and got up to put it on my desk then I snuggled back into my bed.

I turned off the lamp as I tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

These days, I haven't been able to get any sleep since I was never tired and always just laying on my bed thinking about life.

Why did he choose to leave? Why now out of all times? Why?

But those questions didn't get me going anywhere so I simply just ignored them.

Since Xiumin wasn't even here, as in replacement of his presence, I put my pillows in the format of how we would sleep when we're together.

I placed one near me as I scooted closer and pulled it into a tight hug.

I snuggled into it to keep me warm from this cold winter night.

I was just about to fall asleep at this moment until I heard something in the livingroom fall.

I got up and grabbed the bat from my closet and I walked down the stairs slowly.

I went to the living room and saw a picture frame on the floor. I picked it up as it was cracked.

It was a picture of Xiumin...

'Xiumin? Are you here?'

I shouted but in response, there wasn't a single reply, nothing, just silence.

I walked towards the kitchen as I saw that the refrigerator door was open.

I walked infront of the refrigerator as I saw the person I've been longing to see for the past weeks.

'Xiumin...'

He looked up at me with a box of juice in his hand and a black bag next to him.

'W-what are you doing here?'

Usually Xiumin wouldn't be eating this late unless it was baozis. Other than that, I don't even know why he's here when he hasn't been here for 2 weeks.

'________...'

He stood up as he held the bag and put the juice box on the counter.

'Since I couldn't drink anymore, I bought juice instead. I drank a bottle of beer and then I magically appeared here. I knew how much you liked it when I drank juice instead of beer...'

'What do you even want?'

'What do I want? What do you mean? Isn't it obvious?'

'No, if you don't want anything get out'

'I don't want anything. I need something'

'What do you need Minseok?'

'I...I....I-i n-need y-you _______... I've been needing you these full 2 weeks. Sorry I didn't tell you what I was doing. I was put into a really rough schedule with my job and I never had the time to talk or even tell you. I stayed at the dorms and never really got sleep. I'm so sorry that I missed our first anniversary together. I was so stressed out and depressed I didn't need any other things to worry about. I'm so sorry ________, I still love you a lot...'

I looked at Xiumin in sorrow and I just watched him plead towards me.

'If you really loved me, why didn't you try to do anything?'

'B-because I was stupid. I drank everyday thinking about what to do but then I wouldn't know what to do when I'd get here. I didn't know how I would apologize or anything!'

'Don't yell Xiumin.. Just calm down..'

'How can I calm down when I'm right about the lose the one I love the most right now?! You're the only one that understands me whenever i'm in bad situations and you always trust me too! How can I calm down when you're the only one I want and need right now so badly that it hurts to stand here without doing anything?'

I can see the tears in his eyes, about to fall.

'Xiumin.. Look Xiumin, I-'

'How can I calm down when you're the most precious thing to me?'

His voice softened as it turned into sobs. I pulled Xiumin into a hug as I comforted him.

'Oppa, it's okay. I never said anything. We'll always be together..forever. Just make something up for a redo of our anniversary.'

I pulled away as I wiped his tears away with my shirt.

'Why use your shirt?'

'I didn't want to ruin the sight of my boyfriend here so I'm using my shirt to wipe.'

He pulled my oversized shirt over his head as he stared at me from inside the shirt.

'_______, I don't know what I'd do without you'

Then he leaned in and kissed me passionately in the kitCHEN under the moonlight.

-------

sorry if this was a sucky chapter. i kinda just wrote fast even though it may not even be that greeat of an imagine. should i update my fanfiction/s? idek

wml

-isabelle