❤️❤️ Axel Blaze X Diana: A Guardian's Embrace ❤️❤️

Axel Blaze walked silently through the dimly lit corridor of the team's accommodations, a bottle of water in hand. As he approached his room, he caught a faint sound, barely audible over the usual night-time stillness – soft whimpers coming from Diana's room. A frown creased his forehead, concern etching across his face.

Axel hesitated for a moment, debating whether to ignore it or investigate. His protective instincts kicked in, propelling him towards Diana's door. He gently pushed it open and was met with the sight of Diana tossing and turning in her sleep, trapped in the clutches of a haunting nightmare.

Concern deepening, Axel quietly stepped inside, his soccer instincts now replaced by a different set of reflexes. He approached her bedside, and with the utmost care, he reached out to gently shake her awake. "Diana, wake up," he whispered, his voice a soothing murmur.

Her eyes fluttered open, startled and disoriented. Axel's heart ached at the distress in her gaze. Without a word, he pulled her into a comforting embrace, wrapping his strong arms around her. "Shh, it's okay," he whispered, his warm breath against her ear.

As Axel held her, he felt the tension slowly leaving Diana's body. The nightmare seemed to dissipate, replaced by the reassurance of Axel's presence. In that quiet moment, Axel's thoughts raced. She was his girl, and he couldn't stand to see her in pain.

Unable to resist, Axel pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, then another to her lips. He marveled at the way she responded even in her sleep, a soft murmur escaping her lips. It was as if she sensed his presence and found solace in it.

Deciding to stay by her side, Axel carefully laid them both down on her bed, holding her close. In the hushed stillness of the room, he contemplated the depth of his feelings for Diana. Tomorrow would bring challenges on the soccer field, but for now, he was content to be the guardian she needed, embracing her through the night.