#1 [ aug 12th ]

dear tobio,

i never wrote a letter before, well atleast to you.. i wrote plenty to my grandmother. anyways.

i wanted to tell you how sorry i am. i know it wasnt the best situation for us to break up, it really wasnt. but i realised that it would be too much of a burden for you to carry.

in the two years we were together i had a lot of fun, when i look outside while it rains it reminds me of the memories we made.

remember when i was running to get to you in the middle of the night when it rained? you scolded me for being stupid enough to get sick.

i didnt care much because you needed me, not even two days later i was sick and you scolded me even more haha.

its one of my favorite memories i have with you.

im really sorry for what i did, im sorry for always taking my anger out on you and im sorry for ignoring how you felt then.

i regret many things but breaking up with you is my biggest regret.

i hope someday you can forgive me for that.

i still love you, i'm still in love with your dumbass.

is it wrong for me to still be in love with you after all that i did to you?

again, i hope you can forgive me. and i'll be waiting for your reply.

im still in love with you.

sincerely,
nakamura yua