#216 [ mar 26th ]

dear kageyama tobio / or whoever this concerns,

im writing this letter as the last wish that came from nakamura-san.

about eight months ago a bed was made up for my new bed neighbour, a bubbly girl was there when i woke up the next morning.

she didnt look healthy, very pale and had barely any skin to her bones but she just shook it off, saying she was always like that.

at first i believed her but as time went by i noticed how she lied to many others, always saying she ate her lunch that the nurse brought her.

well i cant blame her gor not eating it, the food wasnt the very best. but what she didnt tell was that she couldnt keep it down anymore.

when i asked her about it she finally told me the truth, that it was the reason she came in the first place.

and when i saw her writing letter i just had to ask about it, she told me it was to her true love, the one she regretted breaking up with the most.

she told me that she regretted many things but leaving him was her biggest mistake and that she would take the word back she said to him that day.

when the doctor told her she doesent have long, and she hoped that you were there when the news were being told, you didnt come.

it broke her heart, she really did need you here. she was quite the mess and hard to calm.

but i understand her, seeing the one you love the most not being there in such a situation is truly heartbreaking.

do you regret it now? do you regret not coming on that day?

if you truly did love her you would've made time for her, just like she did writing those letters.

sincerely,
her bed neighbour