Chapter 3: I can't decide

I can't decide whether you should live or die. (Me to all of the characters I write)

Spoilers for Experiment 21!! Also mentions of drugs, cannibalism and swears.

Lightbulb pov

We arrived at our room and I watched as Paintbrush opened the door. We both moved in and had a look around the room, it wasn't luxury but it's nice and it's free and I love it. I looked at the two beds, examining which one was better.

"Mine." I pointed to the bed in the corner of the room.

"Ok" Paintbrush went over and sat on the other bed.

I also went and sat on my bed, bored and having absolutely no idea on what to do. Usually I was good at being creative and thinking of things but my brains been acting weird lately.

"Painty?" I asked.

"What?" They asked back.

"I'm really boreddddd" I replied in an annoying tone.

"Do something then,"

"But I can't think of anythinggg" I am trying my best to think, but it's hard.

"Do you just want to talk then?"

"Yes" I responded.

After a few minutes of silence and thinking of conversation topics Paintbrush stands up.

Paintbrush pov

"Wait...Stand up for a sec Lightbulb" I said.

Lightbulb stood up.

"Why the hell are you so short you look like a toddler" I said.

"Well you're a drug addict! And didn't you eat someone!?" I argued back

"Whatever Kit from Burner wannabe!" She argued back.

"Fuck you"

(This went on for like 5 hours)

"I'm going to go and sad eat :(" Lightbulb said before leaving.

I immediately went back on my phone and scrolled through TikTok, but I'm so sick of it because SOMEONE (I think you can guess who) liked hundreds of Experiment 21 videos on MY phone! I'm sick of being called a kitkat😭😭.

I'm gonna get a snack. I get up and grab the first thing I see, which is a random bag of popcorn. I honestly wasn't expecting there to be any food in here since we just came in but who cares about logic. I'm too tired to watch a movie so I just sit down and eat the popcorn in silence. I'm getting extremely bored now that Lightbulb is gone, who knew being stubborn was hard. If she's not back in an hour I'll go find her myself.

Hi! Sorry for not updating in a week <3 (404 words)