2. loser lover - sope

Tags: yoongi is whipped, possessive, jealous, and has anger issues. slapping, violence, developing relationship.

4,328 words

-

ofc forever thankful to thee best beta reader there is, aka, jen the great! pleaseee shower her fanarts sum love on twitter: barbiehobis ( ๑ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و ♡

-

Yoongi seethes with all-consuming anger, his spirit aflame as he comes face-to-face with an undeniable truth:

Hoseok will always be a people's person.

If you need a ride somewhere, Hoseok is there.

If you need money to buy dinner, Hoseok is there.

If you need a shoulder to cry on, Hoseok is there.

Whatever you can think of, Hoseok is willing to do it.

And it's because of this willingness, that Hoseok will always have people around him, capturing his very attention at any given time.

Yet, if there's one thing Hoseok cannot do, it's sparing a glance in Yoongi's way. Why is it so difficult for him to do so? Is it because of his packed schedule? Or maybe Hoseok simply doesn't like him? Whatever the answer is, Yoongi does not know.

Regardless, Yoongi treads the hallowed hallway with wrath coursing through his veins as his urges tell him to seek out Hoseok and demand the answers he deserves.

And it's all so ironic, truly. Yoongi knows how much power Hoseok has over him, yet he still can't think about it clearly. How can a single individual provoke such levels of agitation deep within him while also having the power to calm any turbulence running through his mind?

Maybe, Yoongi reasons, his exact feelings for the younger boy are what stands in his ascent to stardom. Or, perhaps it's not infatuation, but another thing that Yoongi did not want to admit–that his feelings prevented him from being recognized by Hoseok.

No, no, it can't be.

Yoongi shakes out all rationality in his head as madness consumes him, taking control of the situation. His once masterful performance in the music industry—now marred by his carelessness. The sole arena, which he believed was the marker of his success, has become corrupted by his shortcomings.

Yet, even in his disarray, Yoongi realizes that his Hoseok—his dear, beautiful, and elusive Hoseok—will forever remain beyond his reach, staying as an unobtainable prize for which he bears sole responsibility.

With a determined stride, Yoongi comes out of his thoughts as he abruptly halts and stands in front of the door to Hoseok's room. Yoongi looks around his surroundings before he withdraws a key from his pocket. The taboos of the duplicated key in his hand, ready to give him access to his beloved, fills Yoongi with a sick giddiness. He slowly enters the key into the hole, holding his breath as an insatiable yearning consumes him.

Finally, Yoongi thinks. Finally, he can have the comforting scent of Hoseok that he has desperately been craving for a long time. And the only thing that stands before him and his need for Hoseok's warm embrace is the locked door to which he holds the key. Motivated by a rush of need and want, Yoongi unlocks the door, knocking down the barrier that withholds him from his love. Now, every aspect of Hoseok that holds an irresistible allure to Yoongi—every touch, every presence—it's for all of him to grab finally.

Yoongi ventures inside to see Hoseok not in his bedroom. Instead, he finds traces of Hoseok's character reaching every corner of the room, from the Mang headband on his nightstand to his Snoopy slippers at the foot of his bed.