1. mirari - koobi

Tags: mindbreak. sope established, but jungkook fucks hobi nonetheless (is it considered cheating?). jungkook is whipped, possessive, obsessive, manipulative, blackmailer, EVIL. revenge sex, minor blood and violence, choking, slapping, biting, groping, heavy angst.

12,925 words

-

First of all, shout out to my GOAT beta reader who singlehandedly turned my 5k words oneshot to 12.9k words fic. please give lots of love to her beautiful fanarts on twitter: barbiehobis

(づ ᴗ _ᴗ)づ♡

-

Here they go again.

Jungkook thought as he stared at the two lovebirds in front of him flirting with each other on the sofa.

He scoffed internally, finding humor in that he was just sitting on Hoseok's lap five minutes ago, legs wrapped around his waist, stuffing his face in Hoseok's neck. Of course, without his knowledge.

Jungkook had taken his time indulging in Hoseok's addictive vanilla smell before the man he despised the most came into the training room, ruining his moment.

That motherfucker.

Jungkook grimaced when Yoongi softly brushed Hoseok's bangs away from his eyes. If Jungkook had it his way, he would've wreaked havoc by now. Unfortunately, it would be bothersome for him and his beloved Hyung. Instead, he could only maintain his calm demeanor, cold stare, and bored expression.

Yet, Jungkook struggled with how Yoongi's hands traveled across Hoseok's soft, caramel skin.

That's supposed to be his hands on his Hyung, not Yoongi.

He continued to observe the way Yoongi would lean into Hoseok's ear to whisper God knows what—making Hoseok giggle stupidly in such a way that it made him want to vomit. To say Jungkook was jealous would be an understatement.

The couple looked so horribly sweet and wholesome. Jungkook wanted to wreck their perfect relationship just to get what he wanted.

Just to get that fucking he wanted.

"Yoongi! Can you come over here for a sec? We gotta review your moves," the choreographer called from across the room.

Yoongi pouted at Hoseok, "Can't you just tell him that my moves are good already?"

Hoseok smiles at him reassuringly, "You know I can't do that, Hyung, or else I'd be playing favorites."

"Am I not your favorite already?" Yoongi smirked as Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi!" The choreographer called again. "Okay, okay! I'm heading over—" Yoongi responds before turning to Hoseok, "Good luck kiss?"

Hoseok lets out an exaggerated sigh before quickly pecking Yoongi's lips, who promptly smiles and runs over to the choreographer. Getting up from the sofa, Hoseok straightened his pants and headed to the water fountain for a drink.

As he bends over the faucet, he suddenly feels a large tattooed hand creeping underneath his stomach, making him squeal.

"Hyung~" The familiar voice behind him mused.

Upon realizing who it was, Hoseok giggled at how Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist, sticking his nose on his Hyung's nape.

"What's wrong Jungkook?"

"It stinks here."

"You have your nose right in my neck, and I'm sweaty from dancing all day. Are you saying I stink?"