Ms. Ash 6/12

Used the power

Used the power

Another individual appeared, this time wielding a gun. The situation has gone bad to worse real quick and I have to do it or else it will be too late, I took a deep breath.

"Okay, but first, pick a card," I presented my deck, and the two hesitated before one reluctantly chose a card.

"Now, put it back in the deck," he asked, seeking confirmation. "Anywhere?" he questioned, and I nodded. As he placed the card back, I began shuffling the deck.

"Now, check his pocket," I instructed, and the guy followed suit, revealing his chosen card mysteriously in his friend's pocket. The two robbers were bewildered, claiming I was Bavid Dlaine.

"Now, give me your wrist," I commanded, and he complied. A flick of his wrist, and he found himself missing his wedding ring. "Where are your guns?" I questioned, and the armed robber now held a harmless flower.

"Whoa! This isn't my gun; it's a flower!" he exclaimed. "Now, hand me your beanie," I instructed, and he surrendered it. When I revealed it was empty, a swift move, and I produced a gun from the seemingly empty beanie. Shocked, they stared at the unexpected turn of events.

"Now, give me your wallets," I demanded, and they are shocked but hesitantly complied, handing over their wallets. "Move it along, move it along," I said, waving the gun, and they hastily departed.

Ash looks at me with a bewildered look and say, "Well, that was unexpected. Are you some kind of magician or just really good at bluffing?" she asked, her eyes reflecting a mix of surprise and amusement.

"No, I just plainly robbed them back." I say and we begin to laugh uncontrollably, "Hey, wanna go and spend more time?" I ask her, hoping to spend more time with her.

Ash chuckled, "Sure, why not? Let's make sure our next adventure is less dramatic, though." We both laughed as we walked away from the unusual encounter.

"Where do you want to spend time?" I ask her since I'm running out of ideas. Ash thought for a moment, "How about a quiet café? We can grab some coffee and just enjoy each other's company."

"Great idea, got any good places?" I ask her, Ash suggests, "There's a charming little café called 'Moonlit Brew.' It has a cozy atmosphere and some delightful treats. What do you think?"

"Lead the way cutie~" I flirt, Ash chuckles, "Why, thank you, my charming companion. Let's make our way to 'Moonlit Brew' and enjoy the evening together." We then walked to the cafe and it was quiet but still there's a few patrons lingered, enjoying their drinks and conversations. Ash and I found a cozy corner, settling in for a more intimate setting.

"So, how's your progress in networking going?" she inquired curiously. "Well, it has its ups and downs. Some aspects I grasp easily, while others remain a bit elusive," I admitted. She leaned in with a playful smile, "I can always lend a hand, you know. Just say the word~"

We chatted more about networking, our interests, and even delved into some lighthearted banter. Ash's knowledge and experience in the field became evident, and I found her explanations both insightful and amusing, taking notes of it, I have hope that I can do better.

- - - - -

We stopped at a beautiful scenic spot, and I turned to Ash, uncertain of how our first date went. "What do you think of our first date? The whole attempted robbery thing was unexpected, but did I do alright? I'm kinda new at this," I confessed.

She chuckled, "Well, it was definitely one of the most unique first dates I've had. Unpredictable, thrilling, and you even managed to turn the tables on those would-be robbers. I'd say it was pretty memorable."

We spent a serene moment together, our silence filled only by the soft rustling of the wind. My gaze drifted to her fur, gracefully swaying with the breeze, adding to her captivating beauty.

The night sky was painted with the silver glow of the moon, casting a gentle luminescence over the surroundings. Stars twinkled above, The air carried a soothing breeze, cool and refreshing, as we immersed ourselves in the tranquil atmosphere.

The soft of leaves giving off ASMR vibes, the moonlight reflecting her beautiful eyes.

"You've been staring at me for a long time." She says then looks at me with a smile, "Something on my face~?" She playfully asked.

Her playful remark snapped me out of my thoughts, and I chuckled nervously. "No, nothing on your face. I was just, you know, admiring the view." I replied, trying to downplay the fact that I might have been lost in her eyes for a moment.

"Which view darling ~?" She asked playfully and my eyes dart between the serene view and her. I chuckled, feeling a bit flustered. "Well, both views are pretty spectacular, don't you think? The night sky and... well, you." I replied, giving her a playful smile.

"But I have to admit, the view of you under the moonlight is stealing the show tonight." I said, offering a sly grin.

"You're quite the charmer for a first-time date, YN," she chuckled, her eyes gleaming with amusement.

I check the time and realize it's getting late. I express my concern, "It's getting pretty late. Want me to walk you home?"

"Seriously? I assure you it's a 5-hour walk," she replies. Surprised, I ask, "Wait, you walked far to get here?" She giggles before nodding, "I like walking. Besides, if my car hadn't broken down..."

"I'd bring you home~"

Her flirtatious comment makes me blush, and I look away, contemplating two options. Should we conclude this date now, or should I invite her to stay at my apartment for tonight?

1. Conclude the date

2. Ask her to stay at my apartment for tonight

 Ask her to stay at my apartment for tonight