♡ 1 ♡

'Back,
Back,
Backstabber'

'You're such a backstabber!'
And everybody knows it,
Everybody knows it.

The group met again after all the chaos at The Beach, now being in a hidden zone in a train station, which was full of screens that were off at the time. Well, it really wasn't the full team, right? Someone was missing.

- They migh be aliens. Or maybe god himself. - The blond man said, in the conversation with the group.
Arisu was looking at him in a way, well, he had the right to do so, Chishiya had betrayed him.

In a moment, all the screens and lights were on. "SPECIAL URGENT BROADCAST" showed on the screens.

- Congratulations to all the players.

The four moved to get a better view of the person that was starting to show.

- What? - Kuina said.

- Interesting. - Said Chishiya, calm and unbothered.

As they started to see more clearly the face, they recognized who it was.

-Mira.

Sitting in a chair, a white background behind her, Mira stared forward with a smile in her face and started to talk.

- With the exception of the face card games, all of you have cleared all the number games this far and emerged victors.

- A sweet victory you've grasped - The black haired woman continued - by sacrifacing numerous lives.

- I wonder how many of your comrades have died? - Mira stood up and started walking. - Try remembering... those ones that were shot with a gun. The girl you burned alive. - As she spoke, clips of all things that had happened at this hell were showing. - Those struck with the lasers and those that drowned.

- Those who heads were blown off.

- Those comrades of you. The despair you've felt so far and the dying moments that you can never forget.

- I'm extremely touched! - she pretended to be crying falsely.

- All of you players, - Mira returned to her usual self. - We would like to give you a present.

"We"? What did she mean with "we"?

- Are you returning us to the original world? - Kuina asked, even if the woman on screen probably couldn't hear her.

Someone was starting to appear on view coming from behind Mira, but they couldn't see her face completely.

- There will be new games! - Mira exclaimed with a smile. - Let's play games together. You'll fight for face cards.

- New games?

- I don't dislike the idea. - Chishiya said.

- We've still got many more wonderful games prepared for all of you, so look forward to it!

Now that the second girl had stepped next to Mira, they could recognize her. It was to be expected, since Mira was there, but they were still surprised.

- The next stage will comience tomorrow at noon. - Mina said, her smile being smaller than her sister's. A certain person of the group knew it was probably fake. It didn't feel like her usual smiles, or her genuine ones. They had been friends, haven't them? He had payed attention to a lot of things about her.

- Mina? - Kuina let out a little gasp in surprise.

- Let's have some fun together! - Both of them said, the exclamation being more of the oldest sister.

- So we have to fight again? - Usagi spoke first.

- Yes. - Arisu answered. - But one thing is different. We're finally seeing our target.

- Target? No, Mina is our friend. She can't be doing this out of her own will. Right, Chishiya? - Kuina couldn't believe this, it was impossible. They were kind of close, and Mina wasn't a bad person. Yes, she was hearts specialist, everyone knew that in The Beach, but she wasn't the type who enjoyed killing or hurting others. Atleast if they didn't deserve it.

The blonde man stayed silent, looking away, thinking of who knows what.

- I liked her too. But she betrayed us. She lied, she's with them. She's a face card! They both are. They are our targets, even if it hurts to accept it. - Arisu spoke.

Some time later, noon finally arrived. The big screen in Shibuya crossing lightening up with a 'NEXT STAGE' announcement.

They were standing in the middle of the street, looking at the blimp that appeared near them. A gigant King of spades card hanging from it, and seemed to be the only blimp that constantly moved. The other ones were always in the same place. What's curious is, there are two Queen of Hearts blimps.

This, is where the new stage of this death games begins. Will they make it to the end?

'Are you ready for it?'

--------♥︎--------

Author's note:
Heyy, it's really short and shitty, but I'm trying, believe me. I worte this in less than an hour and at 3 am soo, kinda didn't have much to work with. And I'm planning the next chapters too. There will be a skip in time, because there is nothing that has to do with our main character in the meanwhile, so yeah. Andd, I will have to delete some events that I'm aparece are important for the cannon trama and development of some characters, but it's necesary for this ff. With nothing else to say, thanks for reading!

Word count: 853