♡ 2 ♡

'It started with the hayloft a-creakin'
Well, it just started in the hay'

'He took his ass back
to the crack shack
With his long John's on,
Singing that old song.'

- You ruined it. Thanks a lot, asshole. - Niragi scoffed.

There they were, Arisu, Niragi and Chishiya. The three of them in Shibuya Crossing. Niragi had tried to persuade them into playing a "game" beetwen them with guns, that would most definetely end in killing eachother. In the sky, the only blimps left were the King of Spades and both the Queens of Hearts.

- Arisu? - Usagi appeared, calling for him and the trio looked at her.
- What's going on here?

- Oh, yeah. I almost forgot about
you. - Niragi started putting his gun up and pointing it at Usagi.

Niragi started shooting at her, but the short haired girl was fast to dodge.

- Stop shooting! She got nothing to do with this! - Arisu pointed his own gun at Niragi.

- You... Just get in the way. Niragi said to the girl before shooting.

At the same time, Arisu shooted, making Niragi fall off of the car he was standing in. Somehow, Usagi managed to run and dodge the bullet.

♡♡♡

- I was always afraid. - Chishiya finished telling Arisu what he had to say before. The three behind a car, the blond man leaning agaisnt it and putting pressure to the wound on his side.

- I get you.

- Yeah, I thought you'd be the one to understand.

- What are you going to do now? - Usagi asked.

- See if I manage to take care of this, and then... - The doctor railed off.

- If I'm in condition, I'll help clear a game.

- I'm guessing you'll go for Mina's game. You were friends, weren't you?- Arisu questioned, looking at the man in front of him, while still being beware of the possibility of the King of Spades coming their way.

- Maybe. I wouldn't say friends, though.

The black haired boy was about to talk, but a voice cutted him off.

- I guess hunting riffles aren't as deadly as you thought.

Upon hearing that, Arisu stood up quickly and made some steps in front of the car, pointing his gun at Niragi, who was laying in the floor.

- Whatever you do, just don't make me out to be the villain. - Niragi's breathing was unstable. - If there were seven billion of me, you guys would all be villains too.

-You're pretty lucky, you know. You guys are the mayority.

While hearing the man's speech, Usagi and Arisu looked up at the sky when they felt a shadow above them. The blimp of the King of spades was there, the big card hanging from it. As this indicated, the King was near them.

Survivors started appearing at Shibuya running to scape death. Gunfire and screams were heard and the people left was running for their life, even if it may be in vane and could die anyway.

They hid Niragi and Chishiya behind cars. Chishiya was going to wait until the King had moved, since he couldn't escape the King running like the others in his condition. Arisu and Usagi made their way closer to where the mayority of people was coming from, hiding behind cars and other vehicles in the way to avoid being attacked by the King. They noticed that as there were only three blimps left, survivors started gathering at Shibuya, for the King of spades and Queen of hearts. Also founding Kuina and Ann beetween the people, and teaming up once again.

♡♡♡

Somehow, he had found a way to treat the wound so he wouldn't bleed out, at least not for now. He's a doctor, and this is when it's good he had learned this type of things.

Now, he had made his way to the place he had to go. He found himselft outside a big labyrinth, made of bushes, which notably, had roses of two colors: white and red. The entrance was a heart-shaped bush, wasn't this all too obvious when you think of the queen of hearts? There were players gathered in the entrance already, and he noticed what they were were wearing in their heads, and his gaze was draw to a table near the entrance, were a few of these were left for the remaining players.

Chishiya made his way to the table and put the headset on. "Again." He thought. This wasn't the first time heart games used this type of thing, in Jack of Hearts game it was just on the neck, like a collar, but this time it had some kind of lenses too. He observed the other players while waiting for the those who were missing to come so the game would start. He was curious, why a maze?

-------- ♥︎ --------

Author's note:
My writing skills are terrible lol.
Idk if you'll like my game idea, but it's all I could come out with, you'll see it in the next episode. I deleted a lot of parts because I wrote this quickly since I hadn't actualized this and had a short time because of my school and personal life. Hope you like it.

Word count: 860