♡ 3 ♡

'Round and round like
a horse on a carousel, we go
Will I catch up to love?
I can never tell, I know'

'Chasing after you
is like a fairytale,
but I feel like I'm glued
on tight to this carousel'

"Game closed. There are 20 players." A voice in their headsets spoke. That means the game explanation and rules are yet to come. It seems this time there are no screens explaining like in the other games, the audio just played in their ears.

[GAME]

"Serendipity"

[RULES]

• Find the only real red rose and bring it to the Queen at the end of the maze.

• Violence is allowed beetwen players.

《 GAME OVER CONDITONS 》

• Another player fulfills the objective.

• Bring the wrong rose to the Queen.

Bringing the wrong rose to the Queen.

• The time limit is done.

《 GAME CLEAR CONDITIONS 》

Fullfil the objective.

TIME LIMIT

30 minutes.
After the 30 minutes are done, everyone's head will be blown off.

As everyone listened to the rules, some participants realized this wasn't the usual voice in the games explaining the rules. The voice they always heard was more robotic, this one was pleasant to ears, calm, sweet, soft, human. And a certain player could recognize that voice and remember it all too well, maybe more than he should. He missed it, perhaps. But that's not something he's willing to accept, because ¿Why would he miss someone?, especially her. They weren't friends, in his point of view. She was, at best, an ally, nothing more. Right?

"Game start. Please enter the labyrinth!"

♡♡♡

It had been around seven minutes since the game began, the players were all scatered in the labyrinth. It was a matter of time until someone was killed by another player, since violence was allowed, it was easier to win if you had less contestants. The blond man had been lucky of not crossing ways with other players, or maybe a dead body. Until now.

When he was about to go around a corner, he could hear people talking and some noises. He carefully peeked and saw two women looking at the roses and talking with eachother. Both women looked around their twenties, maybe the same age even. One of them was average height for a woman yet was slightly taller than the other female, had a confident appearence, short blond hair and brown eyes. She was wearing brown trousers and a black tank top, which made it posible to see the cut on her shoulder, that most definetely was made on a previous game. Who can be assumed was her friend by the way they were talking, was short in height, with her probably long black hair on a braid, inspected the roses with her blue eyes, she was dressed in some black shorts, a black t-shirt and a pink jacket was wrapped around her waist, her demeanor was a little less confident, presumably being the more introvert or quiet beetwen the pair.