Chapter 2.

(Else where).

At a Cafe we see Kyoka and Mei at the Cafe waiting for their friends to arrive.

Hatsume: So are they on there way?

Kyoka: Yes they are.

As she said that her phone went off alerting her to a call, she then looked to see who's calling her, she sees that it's Camie.

Kyoka: Oh it's Camie, I wonder what she's calling for, (she pressed the button and answered her phone), yo camie, what's up, whoa whoa whoa calm down what's wrong. WHAT, what do you mean you guys were attacked by a villain?

At hearing that, mei got worried for her friends.

Kyoka: No, then what's the worry. WHAT, what do you mean he's gone, how did he even disappear. okay okay calm down we'll help you find him bye, (hangs up the phone), we have to go.

Hatsume: What's going on, what's wrong?

Kyoka: apparently after all might saved izuku and camie and left, Izuku was gone.

Hatsume: WHAT, how did izu just disappear like that?

Kyoka: I don't know, we need to go help camie find izuku.

Hatsume: Okay.

(Else where).

We now cut back to all might and izuku as both are seen on top of a roof, after izuku latched on to all might's leg like a koala.

All Might: That was very dangerous of you to do young man, now if you'll excuse me, I have to go.

Izuku: B..but wait I got a question.

All Might: I'm sorry but I can't stick around.

Izuku: BUT I HAVE TO KNOW, IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO BE A QUIRKLESS HERO!

This made the symbol of peace stop and look back at the boy.

Izuku was reminded of all the people who told him that he couldn't be a hero, but then he was remembered of those who believe in him.

Izuku: All my life I have looked up to you, I have always wanted to be just like you, you always help people and save the day with a smile, even when it seemed impossible you always found away, so I want to know, if it's possible to become a hero even without a quirk?

It was silent on the roof as the only thing you could here is the wind blowing.

All Might: Quirkless?

Before anything could be said by the tall man, steam started coming off of his body.

All Might: (in his head), shit, not now.

Izuku: A..All Might are you okay, do you need me to call an ambulance?

Before all might could tell him no, all might was then surrounded by steam, hiding his figure amongst the steam.

As Izuku was about to get his phone to call the hospital, the steam was slowly dissipating, and what izuku saw stunned him.

Where All Might was once at now stood a small but tall skeleton like man with sunken eyes, the same clothes as all night was wearing, he had similar hair to all might and the same veins but they were looking saggy and he had blood coming out of his mouth.