Humble abode

After calling June and arranging everything, I ran fast towards Khemwaen villa. I didn't go through the main gate but used a back gate close to the deserted road. This is a secret gate Mint told me once. She said the code playfully but I remembered it god knows why! Thanks to that I easily entered undetected. I am here to meet my friend. I am not doing anything unethical.

Whatever........!

But the thing is this villa is divided into three parts. The main building is where the whole family resides. The problem is I don't know where New's room is.

P Waii. He'll be at P Waii's study, getting scolded. Let's go there first. But there are so many people here ...what if someone sees me!

I was thinking about all this when I saw New! What's he doing back here! This back building is not for the Khemwaen family.....

Then I saw him entering the garage. Oh! He came normally and I came running. He used the main gate and I used the back gate. That's why it took me less time than him to reach here. Thank god!

When he came out from the garage he was carrying a heavy file in his hand. I think he had left that earlier in his car. The driver is talking to him.

'Thanks. I totally forgot to pick it up earlier.'

'It's not a problem, second young master. But I think you should meet the Young master quickly. He is very upset with you.'

'How many times did I ask you not to call me Second young master? Is my name that bad?'

'Sorry...New.'

'Good.'

'Hurry up and meet the Young master. He is waiting for you in his study.'

'Oh!' New scratched his head.

'Yes.' The driver left.

When New started to walk he was a bit hesitant. Like don't know what to do.

Why is he acting strange!

'New?' It's time to meet him.

'Huh!' He spun so quickly that almost fell down.

'Oy! It's me. Sorry I startled you!' I caught him at the right moment.

'Tay! Wha....How..!' He was laying on me with wide eyes and hands holding tightly that fat folder.

I helped him stand straight and took the folder. He was hesitant but let go at last.

'I accidentally locked the car door, keys inside. And my phone is dead. I couldn't call anyone so.....I entered through the secret gate....'

'Oho! So you are stubborn and... clumsy! Good to know.' He regained his composure. Now he is smiling again.

'Yeah.... Sorry to bother you again.'

'Maintain the rule Tay....' He chuckled.

'Oh...' no sorry no thanks.

'Let me call the driver and send you home. You can use my phone to call your parents too.'

NO!! NO....

'New!'

Suddenly a thundering voice called from afar.

'Shit! If Hiya sees you here....with me..' New panicked.

'Will he be mad?' I whispered.

'Do you know the time! And I already told him I am coming alone!'

'Then...'

'Come with me.'

He grabbed my wrist and started to run towards the adjacent building. In no time we reached the second floor and New dragged me towards the left side.