Punishment

'No!'

'Yes!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

'But why!'

'It's your punishment for tricking me before.'

'Oh! You really hold grudges!'

'Yes.'

'But I clearly remember you said before that you don't like to hold grudges! You even forgave Rain!'

'Who are they to me? Nothing. Why would I care what they do or don't? But you are my boyfriend....so....I am going to treat you differently. I am going to take everything to my heart. Understand?'

'Hin! This should be the other way around. Treating your boyfriend differently means in a good way....not by punishment!'

'My boyfriend...my rule!'

'Ahhhhh! You're mean!'

'Of course I am! Why? Do you want to change your mind?'

'Change my mind? Huh! I was going to be soft on you but now get ready for my antics too baby. I hope you can handle me.'

'Bring it on then...' He jutted out his chin in an arrogant manner.

'Just wait and watch..you sly fox!'

'Sure...you mad dog!'

I left the room with an infuriated heart. Fine! I will teach you a lesson so that you won't mess with me again......

Why are we bickering?

Well.......

The thing is......he refused to share the bed with me!

After our kissing session in the deck we chatted for a while and watched the night sky. The wind was getting colder so we ditched the idea of spending the night on the deck and decided to sleep in the bedroom. But the moment we entered he handed me a pillow and asked me to sleep in another room.

What another room! I only arranged one bedroom for us! The other rooms are all dusty. I don't come here often.

Why would he do that?! Because he wanted to punish me for tricking him before. Yes, I admit ....I kissed him ruthlessly and also later didn't give him any ice cream.... But it's for his own good! Too much ice cream is bad for your health! But this stubborn boy wasn't ready to listen to anything! And that kiss...he willingly participated!

Huh! You kicked me out of the room! Now be ready for my wrath! I am going to kiss you senseless in every opportunity I get! I gritted my teeth and threw the pillow on the living room couch.

You mean, manipulative, sly, arrogant fox! Someday I am going to swallow you whole! If you had let me stay there with you.....then by now I could do so many things to you! I lay down on the couch and started to imagine things..... erotic things....

Next morning I made breakfast. I put extra care so that he could get deliciousness and nutrition...both. By the time I was finished he was awake.

'Good morning.' He was trying to test my mood.

'Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?' I am not going to give him a hard time just because he punished me last night. I am not a petty person like him! My agenda is totally different. I am going to lazily eat him..... until he totally surrenders to me and stops being shy.

Of course I knew why he didn't want to sleep with me last night.....he was super shy.

But baby.......You have to be shameless with me na.....or else we can't do anything...... intimate.