बावळट!

RECAP:-

"Haan mujhe toh lag rha tha saari Ladkiyan Kukkad Kamaal Da par dance krengi! Vaise ek,-do thumke toh nikal hi gye honge mujhe dekhke?"- he said and a silence followed after this. He bit his tongue realizing that probably he got much more comfortable with her, which might have made her uncomfortable.

But, his fear eradicated when he heard Gautami burst out laughing

" बावळट?"

"Kya? Kya boli tu?"

"Oh sorry! Tujhe kha marathi aati hai? It means umm.... that you are nice, she said smirking.

(Yaar suno I'm purely a Dilli wali girl. I don't even know an inch of Marathi. Ye maine google se chaapa hai. As far as ik it means Pagal ho? Right? Marathi bolne walon please confirm, fir I can edit that later!)

Just then, a pretty girl entered.

"Yaar! Kya mast ladki hai!"- Abhi mumbled to himself and noticed Gautami giving him looks again.

"Kya?"

"Kya Kya? Ladki ke saamne ladki ko taadte hue sharam nhi aa rhi?" (Uh-huh Gautami... Jealous?)

"Nhi! Sundar ladki ko hi taadenge na ab!"

"What tf do you mea-"- Gautami was about to say something but that pretty girl signaled Abhyudaya to come outside the classroom. 

Abhyudaya looked right and left and back to make sure it was him only, and when he realized it, he smirked at Gautami and went to her like a happy child. Gautami also followed him secretly, eavesdropping on their conversation in secrecy. (Gautami Didi, what are you up to?)

"Heyy! Abhudra right?"

"It-It's Abhyudaya but you can call me Abhudra as well..."

"You topped the class isn't it? I am Manya. I-I- I actually have a crush on you for so long. I was just too scared to admit it... Umm I really really like you. What do you think of me I mean uss way mei?"

Abhyudaya was shocked as hell. He did not expect such a pretty girl to say this to him. He did not know how to react. Just then he observed curly hair creeping out of the door, he did not even take a second to recognize it was Gautami, thanks to her uniqueness. 

He was pissed off at Gautami for eavesdropping. He looked at her while she peeked out from behind the door and saw him tensed. She now had a great idea (evil smile). She waved at Abhyudaya to gain his attention and mouthed 'बावचळ'  to him, which he surprisingly understood as well!

"Heyy! What do you think of me?"- Manya said snapping her fingers in front of his face. Abhyudaya got extremely nervous and almost started trembling. Confused and nervous, he said-

" बावळट!"

But the girl gasped at this.

"तुम्ही बावचळ!"- she said angrily and left, leaving a confused Abhyudaya.

Meanwhile, Gautami had a good laugh at the poor guy. She patted his back, still laughing. Now Abhyudaya somewhat realised. He sat back faking an angry face and snapped at her-

"Kya yaar itni acchi ladki ke sath chance ban rha tha aur tune... Btw what tf does this 'बावच..'  whatever mean?"

"Paagal! That's what It means..."- Gautami said, still not able to control her laughter.

"Chii yaar! I'm gonna go talk to her now-". He was about to leave when Gautami held his hand.

"Don't go!"

"Huh?"

"Don't go I said!"- she said sternly and Abhyudaya actually got scared and sat back down.

"She already has two boyfriends. She using you and you were getting duped like a fool!"

"Someone's got their senses now!"- he said, to which she said..

"Tu na Abhyuda- Wait wait wait... Now that we are friends, I can call you Abhi na? Yaar please Abhyudaya is too long!"

"Too soon, Ms. Kawale!"- he said in the exact same tone as Gautami said earlier.

"Arre Yaar!"

"Ok fine, you can call me Abhi!"- he said and both of them smiled, sharing an eye lock.

Soon, the teacher entered and smiled seeing Abhyudaya and Gautami getting gelled up well. (Mai keh rhi hun ye bandi matchmaker hai, ye hum mei se hi ek hai!)

"Seems like you two bonded over pretty well?"

"Yes mam! Kind of..."- replied Gautami.

"Everyone! Did you check your results?"

"Yes Maaaaaaam"

"Alright! So everyone please clap for Abhyudaya Mohan, he has bagged first place in the class."- Everyone clapped.

"Also second position is secured by Gautami Kawale and the third one is Mehak Goswami. Please clap for them as well."

"Abhyudaya, Gautami, now do you know why I made you two sit beside each other?- Both of them looked confused.

"No? Ok! Check your report card. Both of you!"

"See, Abhyudaya, you scored incredibly well in Maths and Science but lacked in SST, English and Hindi. And the vice versa for you Gautami. That is why I said you both will complement each other very well. You both can help each other out!" 

(Bhaiya kahin pe aisa teacher mile toh rok lena!)

"Ooh!"- They both realised and looked at each other.

THE DAY GOT OVER IN ALL SMILES. IT WENT ON FROM A BORING DAY TO AN IMPORTANT DAY TO REMEMBER. 

BOTH OF THEM EMBARKED THIS DAY AS THEIR PERSONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY. LITTLE DID THEY KNOW THEIR FRIENDSHIP WOULD BE SOON ALL OVER THE NEWS!

I have kept this chapter small and I'm sorry for that since I have some backlogs to cover, I am taking it a bit slow. But yes do tell me if you liked this cute little friendship of theirs and let me give you a little hint for the next chapter. Isi PARA mei hai le lo. Tell me in the comments. Let's see who can guess...

Edit: Thanks SnehalB1445 For the correction in Marathi Word!