Dubai BTS 4

The next day, they visited Burj Khalifa (the most anticipated sight) and At'moshpere restaurant, where they went in formals.

"Ek kaam kar, Jo bhi samajh aa rha hai order krde... Kyunki I'm sure ek do se zyada kuch samajh mei aega nhi!"

"Yr Burj Khalifa ka view, Jo ki block hogya kyunki apna personal Burj Khalifa aake baith gaya !!"

.

*CAMERA OFF*

.

"Oyee Myth ke bacche! Side ho mai shot le rha tha! YAHAN MAT BAITH"

"Mai ghumu firun, naachun gaaun, hasun khelu, bahar jaun andar jaun, akele jaun, kisi ke sath jaun Aapko kya?"
(Sorry guys Dadi jii ke sath Anupama ka overdose hogya)

"Arre Bhai Bhai bhai!"- exclaimed Gautami.

"Nonsense 🤡"

"Chupp! Vo dekho-"- screamed Urmila.

"Kyaaa?"- Everyone stopped their regular banter and immediately looked in the direction where Urmila pointed to...

"Abbe yedon! Ekdum nhi dekhna tha! Kya gadhe logon ke sath trip par aayi hun sacchi!!"

"Arre par hai kya???"- Abhyudaya asked while Everyone looked at Urmila for answer.

"Birthday par free cake milta hai!"

"Haan toh?"

"Ohhhh!"- Gautami replied with a ghost of a smile.

"Birthday bolne par free cake milta hai!"- Everyone repeated collectively.

"Umm excuse me!"- Gautami called and the waiter arrived.

"Actually it's our friend's birthday today- She said pointing towards Myth.

"Ohh Happy Birthday Sir! How may I help you?"-

"Abbe cake ke liye bol na-"- Abhyudaya said.

"Aise kaise bolegi vo!!"- Myth sighed.

"Haan like jaa free ka cake leke aa gawar!"-

"Sir? Mam?"

"I just wanted to ask if you had any services or offers on birthdays-"

"Ohh sorry! You get a complimentary cake."

And so they celebrated Myth ka birthday in 3 months advance.

NEXT MORNING

AT BREAKFAST TABLE

"Toh guys kuch log hote hain ye Jo humesha kuch Naya try karte hain aur kuch log hote hain ye *points towards Pranav* yahan aake bhi parantha aur chole liya hai isne!!"

"Arre bhoolte nahi hai apne roots!"

They were happy and excited to go to Ferrari World today.

Pranav and Myth decided to come in Ferrari meanwhile the others chose to go together in a simple rented car (Budget issuezz.... Jk! Just renting too many ferraris for some distance was stupid and immature, for 8 people they had to rent 4 ferraris!!!!)

Gautami was scared that what she did to limousine could happen to Ferrari and obviously Abhyudaya denied the offer to sit there as well. Urmila and Mansi didn't want to break the trio and Aksh and Saiman didn't know driving that well so the only contenders were Pranav and Myth.

As they sat in the Ferrari, Abhyudaya teased them-
"Gaadi meri do seater, us mein laga hai ek heater, chalata hai usko Peter!"

"Bhaii merko nhi pata that Dhinchak Pooja is your secret crush wala cheez is that trueeee!!!"

"Btaun Gautami ko-"

"Gautamiiiiiii!!!!"- they both collectively screamed while Gautami was busy in her girl talks.

Abhyudaya signalled at her that it's nothing and cursed at his two harami besties!
"What the hell bhaii pagal vagal hogye ho kya?"

"Darr lag rha hai Gautami jealous hogyi toh kya hoga?"

"Ohh pleasee! Kuch bhii! Jaao tum Ferrari mei!"

As he thought about it, he became actually curious- What would Gautami do when she will be jealous.... Last time it happened, it was only for good! Abb how she'll react!
Somewhere in his mind, he wanted to see that jealous and possesive side of Gautami >>>>

IN ABHYUTAMI'S CAR

"Hum log aise school trip jaise saath mei baithe hain!"

"Saiman toh school bag bhi laya hai!"- Mansi exclaimed.

She loved this friend group now. It was her own- from teasings to treats, Curses to mature talks, everything was simpler here! She had become the favourite of the group... The Bhabhi ji for Abhyudaya, Vahini for Myth and Babe for Urmila and Gautami. She could share things with them and roast them on their face!

"Iss mei Lata kya hai tu?"- Abhyudaya asked from Saiman

"Attitude!"- Gautami replied.

They reached Ferrari World and the ironyyy! The Ferrari people came half an hour late!

"Ye Ferrari World chodo Tata sumo world banao yahan pe! Kyunki vo hi zyada fast hai!!"

*At Ferrari World*

There was Abu Dhabi written on a banner. Gautami pointed to it and said-

"Ye Tera naam kyun likha hai yahan?"

"Abbe yaar! Abhi fir ye log likhenge Abu Dhabi.... Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi.."

"Abhyu-Dubai Mohan!"

"Abla naari zyada pasand hai mujhe vaise!"- she said giggling.

Abhyudaya blushed but then went into denial again-
"Nhii!!! Nhii!!!'

The day got over ❤️

Ik Ik this is a very shitty update but I wanted the friendship to flourish a little bit moree!

C'mon guyss! After all it was a friends trip! I promise you the next part is going to be more cute and hillarious as hell!