YOU HURTED ME.

IN DUBAI

"Hello guyss! Aaj hum jaa rhe hain World's fastest roller coaster ride mei-

"Kyaa 100 km/hr? Kitni hi fast hogi?"

Also them after the ride

At Night, they went for an actual Ferrari ride sponsored by Pranav! 

THE NEXT MORNING

Abhyudaya and Gautami were getting dressed as usual in *their* room. Gautami wore a cute top with Jeans and Abhyudaya was setting his hair when he turned back to see Gautami in her cute attire!

"Waao Madam! Maar daalogi kya?"

"So cliche haan? Too ordinary!"

"But I'm extraordinary!"- he said as he came closer to her. 

"Abhiii... Sab log wait kr rhe honge bahar..."

"KOi bhi nhi aaya abhi!"

"STill-!"

"Kya still? Let us spend a moment or two alone for once na-"- he said pouting.

"Acchaaa jii! Toh btaiye sir kya chahiye aap ko?"

"AAP!!"

"Abhyudaya yaar! Cringe ho rha hai abb!"

"Idc! And besides... We've seen each other in our wayy moree cringier era-!"

"Yeahh! Like the era of Facebook chapri photos... Getting red coloured hair and tik toker era!"

"Ikrr! Hum log kya cringy cheezon ko trend maante the bhaii!"

"And relationships of that time- I meannn! Cringiestttt!"

(Meanwhile Slayyfam who was excited for a romantic moment be like-)

"Haha! But wait! How do you know about relationships....?"

"Arre chod naa! Kya baatein leke baith gya tu bhi-"- Gautami's smile disappeared.

"Whatt the fuckk! Tell me already!"- he pouted. It was obviously a joke. (Or It Wasn't?)

"Abhii late ho rha hai-"- she said and pushed him off a bit.

"I'm not moving an inch until you tell me!!"- he said and crosed his arms.

"Abhii kuch nahi na vo! General terms mei bola maine-"- Her smile began to disappear. It was not just A JOKE anymore.

"Gautami tujhe meri kasam! If you did it... Just tell me a freaking name!"- Abhyudaya started sweating now.

"Ye kasam wasam mei mai nahi maanti!"

"Mat maan!"- he said and walked off casually.

"That Rahul You remember him?"- she whispered nervously.

"That Fuckboy in College?"- Abhyudaya screamed as he turned back and moved closer to Gautami... His face red and full of anger.

"Yeahh he and I were- Abhii I don't wanna talk about it!"- her eyes gelled up.

"Gautamii You need to tell me everything right now! This trip can go to hell! Idc!"

"I said I don't wanna talk about it!"

"Gautu itna nervous kyun ho rhi hai tu haan?"- Abhyudaya let out his intrusive thoughts. His eyes moistened and he felt broken from inside.

"Abhii! Tu... Tu...galat samajh raha hai-"

"Samajh aa rha hai mujhe sab haan?"- he said and swallowed. His face showing dejection.

"FINE. TUJHE JO SOCHNA HAI SOCH LE!"- Gautami was hurt as well. How could his boyfriend doubt him like that!?

"Don't test me Gautami!"

"What will you do?"

"I don't know what I will do but it will for sure have bad consequences...."- he said as he filled up a glass of water from the jug nearby.

"You know what? I feel so proud of my decision to not tell you this earlier-"- Gautami screamed.

"GAUTAMIII KAWALE!"- He screamed, and threw that glass of water on Gautami, as she gasped and broke down in tears.

Abhyudaya went to the washroom and washed his face. Tears were falling down from his cheeks. He felt hurt... He still cared for her.. He still wanted to be there for her... To wipe her tears... To make her smile like he did when they first met... But he let his mind work over his heart and bottled up her emotions.

"Abhyudaya Gautmiiii!!!! Tum logon ka romance khatam hua ya nhi?"- Myth screamed from outside the room, banging it. (Isi time par room lock rakha hai inn logon ne!)

"Haan... Mithilesh aa rhe hain hum log! Do minute!"

 She banged on the door of the bathroom and a Different version of Abhyudaya came out from the door. The hurt, the dejected, the cold-hearted Abhyudaya!

Gautami looked at him but he avoided eye contact and wiped his face with the towel. Gautami went in and changed her T-shirt to the iconic "Need Money, Not friends!" one.

She came out of the bathroom after reapplying her makeup and they both then proceeded to walk together outside of the room, so that they don't make their awkward because of all the nuisance.