I got a job

"I hope i get a job this time.I am in a lot of debt"Audrey lamented."you will get a job sweet heart,i promise". julian said
       "you keep saying that and i've not gotten a job yet"Audrey lamented to her childhood bestie."Audrey Smith,i know your capability,i know you will make this interview"Julian said assuring Audey. "Bye,wish me luck"Audey said grabbing her keys from the counter."you don't need luck,i know you've got this"Julie said before locking the door.

          Audrey got to the company and walked up to the receptionist."Hi i'm here for the interview"Audrey said.The recptionist did not look up but just instructed Audrey to drop her documents.Audrey did as she was told and the receptionist went through it. "Audrey Smith,take the elevator to the 6th floor"the receptionist said giving Audrey her documents with a cheerful smile. "Thank you"Audrey said as she walked away.
         On the sixth floor,the elevator chimmed and everyone looked back to see who it was.Audrey got out of the elevator and walked qiuetly to a seat.A woman sitting next to her eyed her enviously."i guess you are also here for the interview"the lady said rudely."hmph i didn't know that cat and dogs are entertained here"she said with disgust.A lady came out of the office and called"Miss Audrey Smith, you are up next".Audrey followed the woman into the office.She saw a man sitting on a chair looking stressed."You are Audrey right?"the man asked."yes sir"she answered politely. "Good you are hired"the man said."w-what i haven't even been interviewed yet"she said in shock."there wouldn't be a need for that ma'am"the man said."i am jeffery,the manager of LX corporation" the man added extending his hand for a shake. Audrey shook his hand nervously and asked when she was to resume to work."you may begin from tommorow"he answered.
          Audrey called her friend as soon as she left the company"i got the job" she said with a bright smile on her face.I knew you could do it"her friend said."we've got to celebrate this"she added."of course we do"Audrey said happily before hanging up. She booked a cab and waited for it at the cafeteria across the street. While at the cafe she ordered for a cup of coffee and a packed burger which she planned on eating when she got home. Her phone beeped informing her that her ride was  there,so she left the cafe with her burger. She got into the cab and the cab driver drove her to home. She got down from the car,paid the taxi driver and