He is weird

Audrey's pov

I finished my work a little late and went home when everyone had gone.My boss had gone on a date with that lady.I wondered who she was.I kept turning on my bed as i couldn't get comfortable in any position.Julian had gone on a date with her boyfriend and i was at home alone.I haven't gotten in any relationship after my last breakup which had left me heart broken.And i haven't tried to get into another one as i had been very busy trying to pay off debt."God i know i haven't been the best child this year but please help me." i prayed silently.I closed my eyes to get some sleep as my phone chimmed with messages.I picked up my phone to check the message."come to my house as early as six tomorrow morning".i read the the message i had just recieved from my boss.I dropped my phone on my night stand and closed my eyes to get some sleep.

************************************************************************************
The next morning i got up as early as four.I had my bath and got dressed.I was felling comfortable in a pink shirt and a straight leather black skirt.I sat on the bed to put on my 6inch black heels and topped it with a black bag."perfect"i muttered looking proudly at how good i looked.I got to my boss's house at 6 sharp."Good morning Mr.Rolland"i greeted my boss who sat down leisurely on the couch in the living space."hmmm,sit"was all he said.I sat down in front of him and couldn't get my eyes off him."God really took his time with this man"i thought as i let my eyes feast on his body. "i asked you to meet me here for a reason.There is something i want you to do for me and i don't see any reason as to why you would refuse judging by your current financial status."he said. I felt that what he said should feel wierd but i really wanted to hear what he thought i wouldn't refuse."i want you to marry me"he said bluntly.
"what?. . . . . . . . . . . . i-i what?" i stuttered as i couldn't fine any word to say to what i had just heard."it would be a contract marriage and i would pay off your debt in return.It a really good offer,you need money and i need a wife.That just make this perfect"he said without any change in his tone."he is weird,like really weird"i thought to myself."Mr Rolland.I-i um,i don't understand what is going on right now".I stuttered."

"You don't have to feel weird about this and i would give you 24hours to get back to me with your reply.That would be all for now"he said as he stood up gracefully from his seat."focus Audrey, stop thinking about how perect he looks"i mentally facepalmed myself.I was really confused with everything that had been said in less than 30minutes."what the hell did he just say to me"."He wants to marry me and pay off my debt.I'm i dreaming"i tried to pinch myself to see if i was dreaming."ouch"i wasn't dreaming,all this was really happening."Miss smith?"i heared a hoarse voice call out to me.I turned my head to where the voice came from and stared deeply in my boss's eyes."lets go"he said.I managed to stand straightas i walked closer to my boss.The ride to the office was very bad.I prayed occasionally for the chair to swallow me.I could feel a strong aura emanating from the man sitting next to me.My heart was beating very loudly and i could have sworn that my boss could hear my heartbeat.
"What the hell is wrong with me?".I thought as i looked at my boss.I have always been a strong willed person.I never allowed anyone to get under my skin,but this man felt different.He gave a"you disobey me and i'll let you witness hell"kind of aura.
I couldn't focus at work as the words he said kept replaying in my head.I went down to the cafeteria to get a cup of coffee as i needed something to cool my nerves.All of this is a bad idea,i just know it.Different thought kept playing in my head."why would he want to marry me?"."Is he about to die and he needs a woman to give him his heir or is his family threatening to kick him out of the conpany if he dosen't have a wife?.That could be it.I thought as i made references to things i had read in novels about contract marriages."i have to talk to Jullian about all this".I felt like my mind was about to explode from every thought that was going on in my head right now.
"Relax Audrey,relax"i tried calming my self as i walked backed back to my desk.I raised my head to see what my boss was doing.He looked very calm sitting behind his desk and walking on his computer.My gaze shifted to his icy blue eyes,i could read no emotion in them.His long and perfectly shaped nose sat well on his thin lips.This man was a definition of perferct.Every curve in his body made him look like a Walking greek god. "what the hell am i thinking?"i thought as i realized that i had been looking at my boss with like a seductress.He raised his head from him computer and i almost froze on my seat as my eyes met his."he must have caught me drooling"i muttered as i tried to look away from his questioning eyes.

Hey guys,sorry the update took long.I've been really busy with work but i'll try to post regularly,probably twice a week.
So what did you guys thinks of this chapter?.Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.This is my first book so pls be nicer with the comment.