Please don't leave

When Audrey got home,it was already dark.She went into julians room and found her dressed up."hey bestie,it's good that you're back,quickly have a shower and i'll get your clothes for you"Julian said."where are we going?"Audrey asked "to celebrate,we are gonna party all night"julian replied. "i have to go to work tommorow i don't think i can party all night"Audrey said."how about for just an hour and then we'll come back home,please please."julian said."okay one hour and that's all"Audrey said as she went to her room.The ladies got dressed and made their way to the bar.
When they got to the bar Audrey sat down on a couch while julian went to order their drinks.A waiter walked up to Audrey and gave her a drink saying "i was asked to deliver this to you". Audrey collected the drink with the thought that julian had sent it.She looked at julian and julian waved at her with a bright smile.Audrey began to sip the drink slowly.Soon she started feeling dizzy and julian wasn't with the bar tender anymore.She stood up and made her way to the restroom.She splashed a lot of water on her face but she still felt uneasy.She was about to leave the restroom when a man blocked her way.He looked so handsome that she reached out to touch his face.The moment she touched his face her body started to act wierdly.
She felt really hot that she began to take off her clothes."why is it so hot?" she said weakly.She pulled the man standing in front of her into the restroom and closed the door hugging him tightly.
       The man tried to push her away but he also felt strange.He took of his coat and wrapped it on her body and carried her in bridal style.He carried her to his car and he said huskily. "drive" the driver ignited the car on his boss's command and drove with great speed.soon they got to a mansion.The mansion looked like a castle built for a special purpose.It looked so majestical with the statue of a dragon sitting gracefully at the center of the compound.The man carried Audrey into the house holding her carefully like she was a priceless gem he would never let go off.He took her to a room and brought out his phone from his pocket after putting her on the bed."find out what happened"he typed and sent the message.shotrtly after,a message popped up on his phone."yes sir".He placed his phone on the table before taking off the girls clothes.The girl held on to him tightly and kissed his neck."Stop this or you'll regret it"he said hoarsely.The girl still held him tighty not letting go.He carried her to the bathroom and turned on the shower.The girl shivered from cold as he took off her clothes.He carried her out of the bathroom and wrapped a towel around her before placing her gently on the bed.He tried to stand but the girl pulled him back. He looked at her and saw that her eyes were still closed. "please don't leave me"the girl whispered."No i wouldn't,not ever again"he whispered softly and laid down beside the girl on the bed.