CALL ME ROLLAND

Audrey woke up to find herself in unknown environment. "where the hell am i?"she groaned.
"You've finally woken up,i thought you were planning to sleep for a whole day"Rolland said.She looked up to see a man sitting calmly on the cushion next to the bed."who the hell are you?"she asked already getting down from the bed."your boss,now go get dressed". "we have a meeting to attend in an hour"he added without giving her a chance to speak."what and what are you talking about?"she asked confused.
"you were hired yesterday right?"" so you are my assistant"he answered."you are Mr Rolland right?" she asked already backing away from him. "hmm,i'll be waiting dowstairs"he said walking out of the room.

Audrey's POV
"i cant believe that the person who brought me back last night was my boss".she paced back and forth in the room.After thinking for a while she ran into the bathroom to get cleaned up.
She came out of the room putting on a white silk shirt and a black skin tight skirt with a black heels.Walking down the stairs she saw Rolland sitting elegantly on the couch with his legs crossed on each other.She walked up to him and said"sir i'm done so we can leave now'.She was trying her best not to stare at him for too long.

Rolland's pov
i looked up to see her neatly dressed in a white shirt and a skin tight knee lenght black skirt. "lets go".i answered.
We walked down to the car and got in it."i have sent you my schedule for today,check your email." "and next time it is your job not mine." i added.
"yes sir and i'm truly sorry for last night sir"she said almost whispering."hmm"i answered casually trying my best not to look at her.She looked so beautiful amd her eyes screamed innocence.
"we are hear sir"the drivers voice broke the ackward silence in the car. Audrey and i got down from the car and walked into the company.we headed straight for my office. "Good morning Mr Rolland" Jeffery greeted with a smile on his face.I didn't look at him and just walked into my office. Sitting down calmly on my chair i called Audrey to my desk."Miss Audrey, i need details of my schedule please."i said not taking my eyes off her. "sir you . . . . . . . "she said before i cut her off. "it's Rolland,my name"i said and she looked at me with a confusion written all over her face. "Mr Rolland you have a meeting with a with the spanish investors by noon,and a dinner date with miss Tracie later tonight."she read out my schedule."ok,you may leave" i said to her and she walked back to her desk.Her office was built inside my office with her desk directly facing mine.That was an arrangement i personally made just to keep her close.