chapter 13

Y/n pov

I was thrilled to know that jungkook came first..... I began to dance.....

I just wanted the first rank in order to gain jungkook' s attention now there no need for it I smirked.....

Because im gonna confess my feelings to him today.... I have been planning this day  since last month....

I'm gonna ask him for dinner to celebrate his victory..... And I'm gonna propose him manly bending on my one knee with roses in my hand.... And ask him will you be my boyfriend????

Ahhhhh I'm very excited for today....

Time to make my plan to turn into reality......

I was on my way to meet jungkook ........i saw taehyung sitting on bench alone..... That's strange... He is a cheerful guy......he's always surrounded by people.. Mostly girls...... Always laughs like an idiot....

I went to him and asked

I went to him and asked... What's up??

He looked at me...smiled and said "nothing"..

He had a serious look on his face......

If your facing any difficulties you can share it with me..... I said while sitting beside him to lift this guilty sensation inside me....i always had a guilty feeling toward him...

Is he sad that he did get first place???

He sighed heavily and said ....someone... Ate my sandwich.....

Hehhhhh what

Hehhhhh what.. I asked

It was my favorite one..... I kept it on my desk .... When I returned from washroom someone stole it.....

WHAT IS HE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW....

Pardon..... You can buy another one I said with irriated tone....

My sister made it.... He said

Then you can ask her to make it again I said....

Maybe she she lived far away from here.... And went to her home....