five: her unconventional knight in shining armor

Sunday rolled around pretty quickly and Sofia is getting ready to meet LA at her favorite brunch restaurant to meet up about their storyline together.

She wore a black spaghetti top and a casual white skirt paired with thin strapped peep toe sandals and did her makeup and hair simply with just a bit of conceler, mascara, her lightest blush and lip gloss; all from hers and Shira's make-up company.

"I don't even know why I am doing my hair, this isn't even a date!" She frowns as she looks at herself in the mirror just as she was going to do something to her hair, huffing as she just brushed her long blonde hair and sprayed on some dry shampoo, a familiar meow rang in her ears as claws slightly poke her leg, it was her siamese cat River, whom she adopted when her neighbor's cat gave birth to kittens and gave her one; she wasn't a cat person but her breakup with Henry has made her lonlier than ever and Shira couldn't even cheer her up. And adopting River turns out to be the best decision she's ever made. She loved her and she was spoiled rotten by Shira, Lionel, John and Shay when they visit.

"River-bean, mummy's just gonna be meeting a co-worker okay? I'll be back soon." She cooed, picking the cat up as she purred happily but meowed as
if she'd want to come with her mistress. Sofia awed at her cat's cuteness as she looked into her cat's blue eyes

She's a sucker for them apparently. Just ask Henry Cavill... And even LA motherfucking Knight.

"I'll be back before you know it bubba,
we'll cuddle and I'll make your favorite tuna cake." She promised, making the feline meow happily as Sofia puts her down and wore her thin cardigan to be a little more modest

"It's not a date, it's not a date, it's not a date." She kept chanting in her head as she called an uber so she can go to the cafe.

Meanwhile, LA had already been inside the Quiche Cafe for about ten minutes wearing a simple navy blue shirt, denim jeans, sneakers and one of his signature sunglasses that was clipped onto the tshirt since he was inside

And he had learned from Tiffany what Sofia's favourite flowers were on his Instagram DMs yesterday... Among other things.

tiffanystraton

Her favorite flowers are roses, more specifically purple ones.

Oh and she likes it when her date is punctual.

reallaknight

Why are you telling me this?

tiffanystraton

I've seen the way you look at her even before you left NXT. You may be a flirt and egotistical maniac on screen but I have the intuition that you'll treat her well on and off screen.