bonus: full circle

It's been a hell of a night last night for Sofia, she and Shaun kissed for the first time. It wasn't even on the script at Payback. And now the two are officially a couple, much to the cheers and playfulness of the Smackdown roster.

Yet as much as Sofia wanted to confirm their relationship on social media, she dedided against it. She knew most of her fans will be supportive but there's this doubt in her mind that somehow it'll be deja vu all over again.

For now, she focuses her attention on her possible first major feud on Smackdown as she'd only been LA Knight's girlfriend, valet and arm candy. And she wants to make her first solo main roster feud special and luckily fate seemed to agree with her.

Adam Pearce has privately invited her to a cafe nearby her home along with the lady that she was going to feud with this afternoon to discuss creative ideas, Sofia doesn't know much about her opponent but she only knew that Roman Reigns vouched for that certain person to be in the bloodline.

She texted Shaun before heading to the cafe

sweetheart ❤️
Wish me luck baby 🤞🏻

Shaun 🩷
you don't need luck sweetheart, you got this! 😏
Baby huh? 😎😘

sweetheart ❤
Well I have to call you something sweet too right?
Though it's not as iconic as yours 🥺

Shaun 🩷
Well I love it ❤️😘
I'm your baby sweetheart 😏❤️

sweetheart ❤️ changed Shaun 🩷 contact name to baby 🩷🥹

sweetheart ❤️
ttyl baby, I'm off to the meeting 😘

baby 🩷🥹
Take care sweetheart, see you later x

It took a lot of self control for Sofia to not squeal like a teenager talking to her crush, albeit it has been a while since she has felt this way. And she's not going to stop her feelings anymore.

•••

Sofia arrived at the cafe with Adam a few minutes early, and it felt like she had to ask questions.

"So why are we meeting my mystery opponent at a cafe Adam?" Sofia wonders

"For two reasons, she literally lives a few blocks away from this cafe just like you and that if she goes backstage on Raw or Smackdown, people are going to spoil her return which she and Roman don't want."

She was going to ask another question but a familiar face showed up to their table. To Sofia especially ...

"Hi Adam, sorry I'm late. Serafina found out who I was meeting, she literally begged me to take her with me for about twenty minutes." The familiar superstar chuckled "Hi I'm-"

"Alaïa Reigns, the only female member of The Shield and former Diva's Champion for over two hundred days." Sofia said, in awe that one of her wrestling idols stood in front of her

"True" Alaïa giggled and did a small bow "But since we're off the clock, please call me Sammie." The brunette offered her hand for a handshake

"It's an honor to  finally meet you. You're literally one of the reasons why I wanted to become a professional wrestler. I asked dad to get me an autograph of yours on a few occasions but  he always forgot." She blushed, shaking Sammie's hand

"You can have my autograph as long as my daughter gets one back. She adores you. And she's going to freak out once she finds out I'm feuding with you on my first day back."

Sofia was ecstatic that her career has come full circle, from watching Alaïa Reigns take the Diva's division by storm to feuding with her in the future.

And now Sofia will make the most of it happen.

"of course!" Sofia says excitedly

Sofia Iris and Alaïa Reigns will make a mark in the WWE together in 2023.

"So..." Adam began "Shall we plan your feud?" The two females nodded

"Welcome back." Sofia winked at Sammie

"Let's give the WWE Universe something to talk about." Sammie smirked as they planned the feud perfectly, giving them both chances to shine at Fastlane and at Crown Jewel.

A/N: Apologies for the length! I'm just so excited to write Sofia's wrestling scenes with her idol! Which I've planted now 🤗 (dw, henry will be appearing in the next chapters too! Haven't forgotten about him and his future interactions with our boi 👀)

You'll meet Sammie/Alaïa soon with three Wrestling WAGs who are her best friends in the whole entire world (one of them is literally from my first successful wrestling fic 🩷)- and by soon I mean in a few minutes 😌

byebye 😘