welcome again.

The Sun finally had emerged, conquering the darkness with its light.

Its rays fell on Xie lian's face making his eyes twitch and open to a view he did not expect.

He saw Hua cheng infront of him.

He was help tightly too, in a way he could not move his body though his thoughts started to move faster than light.

Hua cheng was holding onto his waist and his face was on his chest. Banyue however, was resting peacefully in his arms.

Xie lian on the other hand could not figure out whether he should laugh or cry. He decided neither and pretended to fall back asleep with a red face.

"San Lang!! Wake up!!' Xie lian thought.

Unfortunately Hua cheng slept for more leaving Xie lian in despair in his hold.

Thought after long anticipation, Hua cheng shifted his head from Xie lian's chest a little away and opened his eye. Though shutting it back later, proceeding his sleep.

However it took him a split second to realize where he is and what he is doing.

Xie lian opened his eyes too and saw Hua cheng staring at him in utter horror.

"San Lang? you woke up?" Xie lian asked. He was face was still red because Hua cheng's hold was on him was not taken away.

"G-Gege!?" Hua cheng blurted and took his hand away from Xie lian's chest.

"I-I am sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Shh" Xie lian whispered and making a gesture of quitting down. Hua cheng understood and remembered Banyue is asleep beside him.

"It is okay, I am glad you rested well." Xie lian said smiling.

Though it did not give an ounce of relief to the flabbergasted,confused, regretsful, shy man beside.

"Let's get ready San lang" Xie lian said, while sitting up from the bed.

"Yeah"

Just an hour later, Banyue wakes up. Xie lian feeds her and continued to help Hua cheng with work later.

Beside Hua cheng, Xie lian was just fidgeting around. He seemed very curious and confused.

Fixing his bun Xie lian asks, "San lang?"

"Yes gege?" Hua cheng replied, shifting his focus on him.

"San Lang can I dance for you.?" Xie lian questioned.

"Dance?," Hua cheng huffed.

"There's no reason for you to dance for me gege."

"There is, I don't have much tasks with you. All I do is roam around and find something to do."

"But you will get tir-"

"I love dance, I don't get bored nor tired from it."

Hua cheng sighs. He has to admit his defeat infront of Xie lian for the 20290 time.

"Alright gege. Though there's a condition."

"Eh? What is that? Xie lian asks tilting his head.

"You can only dance twice a week." Hua cheng remarked firmly.

"Why only twice?! That's unfair San lang!" Xie lian says pouting.

"My dear gege you have to accept that or it's a no." Hua cheng replies, smirking.