Weasley Gathering

"Classic Elisa"

It was a week before Elisa's first year at hogwarts. All her cousins could not stop talking about it. She was not even 1 bit excited.

"ELISA JAMES POTTER! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT, WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!" Screamed Ginny Weasley, her mother.

"IM COMING DOWN JUST A SECOND" Elisa shouted back tying her converse and making her way down the stairs.

"Elisa... didn't I get you a dress to wear??? What are you wearing.." Her father said puzzled.

"Yeah yeah you did but it was uncomfortable as hell dad" she replied walking out.

"Dammit this is supposed to be a formal event" he mumbled.

They made their way to diagon alley and were enthusiastic to meet the rest of the family. There was this yearly gathering a week before Hogwarts started the Weasley's and Potters had, It was tradition.

When they arrived, Elisa ran to her uncle George jump tackling him to the floor in a hug. "I MISSED YOU" she exclaimed loudly,

"Well I missed you more sweetheart." He said calmly "Now, Do you or do you not want the limited edition chocolate bar I just made?"

"Uncle George. Is that even a question" she said happily taking the chocolate from him.

When all the family's finally met up they went to their favourite fancy restaurant which they booked a table for 17 in. Elisa saw everyone, from her aunt hermione, to her cousins Fred and Andrea. But she was eager to see one person in particular that she could not find. She suddenly felt someone pull her hair from behind her.

"Annie you absolute asshole" She whispered getting a glare from her mother ginny.

"I have not missed you one bit" Annie said.

"Glad it's a mutual relationship..." she said when they both started laughing.

The adults were talking about how Annie and Elisa will be starting hogwarts in a week.

"Excited?" Asked Uncle Bill. "YES!" "no" they both said at the exact same time. Bill chuckled, "Classic Elisa".

" Can you blame her though? Hogwarts was a bloody mess! " Ron said getting an elbow in the stomach from his wife hermione.

"Ignore him, hogwarts will be fine" she said looking down at her plate.

That night, she just stared blankly at her bedrooms ceiling as she overheard her parents talking about her with her uncles and aunts.

"Do you think she'll find out?? I mean do you think anyone from Hogwarts knows about her anyways??"

What did they mean by that?? She let it slide and went back to sleep.