Potions class

Elisa! ELISA!" Samuel ran to Elisa trying to catch up to her.

"Yeah? What's up" Elisa said.

"WHAT HAPPENED WITH SCORPIUS??!" Samuel asked, jack standing right behind him.

"Oh god.. it's a long story" Elisa said

They all made their way to Elisa's dorm, all 3 sitting on her bed. She explained everything and they listened for hours. They listened to her ranting about how all the professors hated her for no reason, they listened to absolutely everything she had to say.

"They absolutely hate my guts! You don't understand!!" She screamed.

"Come on, I'm sure they don't hate you that much." Jack mumbled.

"Anyways we have potions, do you want professor Relgues to give us detention?" Samuel said.

"Bro. I don't want to go she said jumping onto her bed to lay there." Elisa exclaimed with a tired expression on her face.

"Come on Elisa, we have to go" Jack said, grabbing her hands and pulling her out of bed.

"Get into groups of 2, it's pair work today." Professor Relgues said.

Elisa went with Jack, they both were extremely smart compared to, as Elisa calls them "the idiots" of her class. Prior to that they had finished everything really early. Professor Relgues had them go into a section of the classroom to read. They looked for books to read when Elisa stumbled upon a book. "The treacherous secrets of the hogwarts dungeons".

"Hey Jack, come look at this." Elisa said.

"I don't get it, there's a sword in the dungeons?"

"I don't know really, but I heard my father talk about a sword like that." She whispered looking behind, just to make sure no one heard them.

"The sword of Gryffindor? Is that the one?" Jack asked keeping a low profile.

"Yes yes! That's the one! Imagine what we could do with that sword.." Elisa said looking gracefully into the books pictures, and descriptions of the sword.