Platform 9 3/4

The day Elisa has been dreading for weeks had finally come. It was her first day at Hogwarts.

Elisa was the first child of her family to be going of to Hogwarts, which was a big thing for Harry and Ginny. They made such a big deal about it making sure she had put everything in her luggage.
"Owl?" "Check"

"Wand" "Check"

"Clothes?" "Check"

"House robe?" "Oh shit wait"

"Dammit Elisa get your shit together" concluded Harry, having a concerned look on his face.

She put everything, from her skateboard to her guitar, she put absolutely everything in her luggage.

As they reached platform 9 3/4 Harry bent down on one knee to reach his daughter's height.

"Hey Elisa, I know me and you aren't the closest, but I want you to have a great time at Hogwarts! Owl me whenever you can and please for the love of god stay out of trouble!" He said as his gaze softened.

"I mean, it's not a promise but I'll try staying out of trouble for the mean time" she said.  He pulled her into a tight hug which he has never done before, "Bye Elisa! Stay safe!" He said "Love you bye dad, bye mom!".

Elisa got into a compartment with two kids her age. She sat in the corner, trying not to make eye contact with any of the two boys.

"No way." One of the boys looked at her in shock .

"what...WHAT is there something on my face or something??" She asked brushing her hands roughly on her face.

"No it's just.. Are you really Elisa James Potter?" He asked

"Oh that, I am actually " she said proudly.

She got to know the boys one was a muggle. His name was samuel smith. He was rather kind and sweet. While the second guy was the total opposite, his name was Jack Black, and he was a pure blood. He was related to her dad's godfather somehow. But she didn't look into the details of it.