20

I couldn't stop the tears from falling but I couldn't focus on that

I couldn't stop the tears from falling but I couldn't focus on that. I heard the front door open and two pairs of footsteps coming up the steps and through our bedroom. Then Alessandro came into the bathroom with Rebecca.

"What happened?!" Rebecca shouted as Alessandro got to work helping me stop the bleeding.

"S- she couldn't t-take it anymore" I managed to get out.

"Antonio! Go, I got this. Rebecca take him, he's gonna have a panic attack" Alessandro said before turning back to Rory who was now passed out.

I felt an arm grab me and realized it was Rebecca trying to pull me back. I looked down at my hands and realized they were shaking. I could also barely breathe.

Rebecca managed to bring me out into our bedroom and sit me on the bed. My hands were still shaking and they were covered in Rorys blood. I couldn't stop looking at them and I was still gasping for air.

Rebecca grabbed my face and started saying things but I couldn't hear anything other than a ringing.

"Antonio!" Rebecca screamed and I could finally hear her.

"I know you're worried about Rory but I need you to breathe with me, okay?" She started taking in deep breaths and I tried following her. I finally was able to catch my breath after a few times and Rebecca went to the bathroom and brought back a wet washcloth and started to wipe the blood off my hands. Right at that moment, Alessandro carried Rorys limp body into the room and set her on the bed.

"She's okay, she will be okay." Alessandro told me when he saw my worried face. Rebecca let go of my hands after she finished cleaning them and both of them started setting up the IV and other things that I didn't know what they were.

Rebecca came back over to me and brushed my hair out of my face in a comforting manner. "Go lay down next her and take a nap, you both have been through a lot you need a break."

I nodded and laid down next to Rory. I took a minute to look over her. Her face was pale but she still looked amazing as ever. She had white gauze wrapped around her wrist. I put my hand on the side of her face and just held it there while I fell asleep.
——————
When I woke up Rory was still unconscious. I got up to get water and when I went downstairs I saw both Rebecca and Alessandro still there. I also saw Dante on the opposite couch of them.

Dante looked up when he heard me coming down the steps. He got up and hugged me and instead of pushing him back like I always did I just hugged him back. He pulled back after a few seconds and dragged me with him to sit down.

"What happened? Why'd she do that?" Rebecca asked softly.

"Someone assaulted her yesterday. I came home cause I could feel something wasn't right over the phone. When I got home she didn't tell me what happened she just kept screaming nothing. She told me this morning, and I went into the hallway to call Dante and when I came back the bathroom door was locked and she said, 'I can't do it, not anymore' so thats when I kicked down the door and called Alessandro" I answered.

"Shit" Dante said.

"I'm gonna go back upstairs and stay with her, you should all go home and get some rest, i'll text you guys when she wakes up."

"Okay, call if you need anything, her treatments are done I took to IV out while you were sleeping. Change the gauze when you get up there." Alessandro told me and I nodded.

Rebecca hugged me before leaving with Alessandro and Dante trailing behind her. I grabbed water before going back upstairs. Rory was still there, eyes closed and breathing evenly.

I set down the water bottle before opening the box of gauze Alessandro had left. I carefully unwrapped the gauze on her wrist and saw 5 cuts, 2 of which had been stitched for how deep they were.

I took off the other gauze and saw the same on the other side. I replaced the old gauze with new gauze before getting up and sitting on the bed. I sat against the headboard and looked down at Rory. I moved some hair from her face and she squirmed a little before I saw her eyes open slightly.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead before pulling back and seeing her eyes open and looking at me.

"I'm sorry" Rory said before she started crying. I shook my head lifted her up, being careful of her new wounds, and put her on my lap were she hid her face in my neck.

"Don't apologize, I get it you're tired. But i'll always be here for you." I whispered in her ear as she cried and I could feel her nod.

She calmed down after a while and took her face out of my neck. She kissed my cheek and I grabbed her chin gently bringing her lips to mine. I pulled back after a few seconds and gave her a small smile.

"You smiled!" She giggled and I just shrugged.

"You make me smile, you make me feel emotions I haven't felt in years." I told her and she smiled.

"I love you, Rory" I couldn't hold myself back from saying it.

She looked at me with a little shock before that shock turned into a huge smile, "I love you, Antonio."

I grabbed the back of her neck and crashed my lips onto hers. She let out a muffled giggle and I smiled against the kiss. I pulled back and stared at her.

"You're mine" I told her.

"Im yours" she said and nodded.
——————-
Author
Kinda short chapter but it doesn't matter cause omgggggg okay i love them sm and i made them but yeah anyways i really hope you guys are enjoying this book and i made this chapter early cause i left you guys on a cliffhanger anyways love you guys smmm- shay

(tehe love you guys sm- shay)