Beginning

Once upon a time, there were two kids named Jack and Lily. They were walking through a forest when they stumbled upon an empty clearing. The grass was overgrown, and there were no signs of any previous human activity. The two kids looked at each other with wonder and excitement. They knew that they had just found something special.Jack and Lily decided to make the clearing their private kingdom. They spent all day clearing the grass and picking up sticks to build their castle. They worked together, and by the end of the day, they had built a small fort made of sticks and leaves. They were proud of their creation and knew that they had made something special.Over the next few days, Jack and Lily continued to work on their fort, adding new features and designs. They built a throne out of rocks, a drawbridge out of sticks, and even a moat around their castle. They were having so much fun, and their imaginations were running wild.As the days went by, Jack and Lily's kingdom grew more and more elaborate. They built a treehouse, a garden, and even a small pond. They spent all their time in their kingdom, and it became their world. They were the rulers of their land and had everything they needed right there.