Name

Lily's POV

It's been 3 days since Jack and I founded our kingdom, and he found me there today, nestled in my Kane Chronicles book. " Ya know, we need a name for this kingdom. We can't just call it 'kingdom'. " Jack said, snatching the book out of my hands, giggling as I lunged for it. I looked up at Jack and rolled my eyes. "Well, what do you suggest then?" I asked. Jack's eyes sparkled mischievously as he replied, "How about we call it 'Avaria'?" I couldn't help but laugh at his suggestion, but it had a nice ring to it. "I like it," I said, grinning. And just like that, our kingdom had a name.

Jack's POV

I woke up early in the morning and decided to visit our newly founded kingdom. As I walked towards it, I saw her there, engrossed in her Kane Chronicles book. I couldn't resist the opportunity to tease her, so I snatched the book out of her hands and giggled as she lunged for it. "Ya know, we need a name for this kingdom. We can't just call it 'kingdom'," I said mischievously. She rolled her eyes and asked, "Well, what do you suggest then?" I smiled and suggested, "How about we call it 'Avaria'?" She laughed at my suggestion, adjusting her red glasses, but I knew it had a nice ring to it. "I like it," she said, grinning. And just like that, our kingdom had a name.