First "dates".

Plus meeting Sunny and Basil for the first time.

Sunny.

It took a while. He was really hesitant about meeting you in person, thinking that you would hate the real life him.

But after a lot of reassurance, you two decided to meet at Faraway Park for a picnic.

And oh, how wrong he was. You fucking loved his quiet self.

It was just adorable to see how he only communicated through head or hand movements.

He blushed slightly after you told him that, you almost didn't notice.

Kel.

You just hanged out at his house, drinking Orange Joe and debating about life and meaningful stuff.

"Would you still be my friend if I was a worm?"

"No." He almost cried.

You had to reassure him that it was just a joke and that you would still be his friend, even if he was a worm.

He also tried to teach you how to play basketball, but he got completely destroyed.

Aubrey.

You bought her tickets for a softball game, she almost cried.

She didn't like softball that much, but it reminded her of Mari.

Meanwhile you cheered for your own team, she yelled to and insulted the other team the whole game.

"Fucking pussies, don't even know how to hit balls."

She then proceeded to try and play softball herself, forcing you to teach her how to play properly.

She sucked at it but you had fun anyways.

Hero.

You weren't surprised dinner would be at his parents house, what you didn't expect was for him to cook dinner himself.

It was delicious, of course.

And Kel, his brother, told embarrassing stuff about him and compared you to his ex the entire time. He didn't seem to be doing it on purpose though.

He got embarrassed once again, apologizing to you even more than before, deciding to drive you home himself.

Basil.

Oh, he really didn't want to meet you in person. What if you hated him after it?

After A LOT of reassuring, he gave in. Deciding to meet at a flower shop.

You had the fucking time of your lives. Basil told you the meaning of ALL the plants there, including the one that reminded him of you.

At the end of your little meeting, he bought you that plant as a present.

"Uhm, so... I bought you a flower. It m-means admiration..." His face became red. "I hope you like it..." He whispered.