Your first kiss.

Sunny.

He stepped in front of you, leaned in, got his kiss (which was a single second long) and then just standed there, looking directly at you, waiting for a reaction.

When you reacted positively, you could have sworn there was a tiny smile on his face.

Kel.

"See? kissing the homies goodnight isn't gay! It doesn't appear as rainbow on Instagram. It's just a friendly gesture. Now, come on. Where's my kiss?"

He got REALLY red after you actually kissed him goodnight, going to sleep smiling like an idiot.

Aubrey.

"Hey, Aubs. What are you drinking?"

She answered with the name of the drink while continuing to sip.

"Uh, never tasted it... can I taste?"

"Wha-" You cut her off by planting your lips on hers.

She chased you around with her bat after that, her face all red and flustered.

Hero.

One of the most normal ones, a little shy though.

He had asked you on a date and before dropping you at the door of your house, he kissed you on the lips... and then ran away to his car.

You couldn't even kiss him back from how fast he went away.

Basil.

He wanted to ask for consent first.

"Hey, Y/N. Can I- I mean, can we... you know, c-can we..."

He fainted before getting to kiss you.
Polly and you carried him to his room, letting him rest for a bit while you talked about what happened with her.

She just laughed at poor Basil.

The first thing he saw when he woke up was your face, making him almost faint again.

Luckily, you kissed him before he could. He just covered himself with the blankets in response.

Guess it's kinda obvious who my favorite is...