Putting on make up.

Sunny.

Paints his nails from time to time, but he never bothered with make up.

If you asked him to put on make up with you, he would probably say no or only let you use eyeliner on him.

Even though he would look beautiful with make up on in your opinion.

Kel.

He used to put on his mom's make up when he was a child, but stopped after being discovered and grounded for it.

When you suggested to try it on together, he almost bursted out of happiness.

He would put a lot of lipstick on just to leave kiss stains all over your face.

Aubrey.

If you suggest it in public, she would tell you to go fuck yourself, but in private? Of course, why would she say no?

Eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick, you name it. As long as you make her look pretty.

She already usually wears a bit of make up anyways.

Hero.

Sure, why not? He would let you do anything.

He has always wanted to try it on, but his parents never let him. So, when you asked him to put it on together, he got more happy than he ever has been.

He almost poked his eye out while trying to put on eyeliner by himself.

Basil.

Again. Eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick, etcetera. Whatever you want.

He already wears a little bit of lipgloss, but it is really subtle since he doesn't want anyone to make fun of him.

You two put on make up every time you have a sleepover, staying up all night tasting each other's lip gloss.

Again, thank you to everyone reading this!