33 - ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 15, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴡᴇsᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ᴍᴀʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ
ᴢᴀʀɪᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was sitting outside at the playground watching my little sister and I was on my phone

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up and it was Carlos.

"Can I talk to you for minute please" he said pointing his eyes the other way.

Promise sat down next to me and she said "I'll watch her."

I nodded and I got up and we walked to the other side of the playground.

"I think they know about us" he said standing in front of me.

I looked at him confused and I said "what do you mean they know about us."

He stood a little closer and he said "symeer and the guys was talking about what happen at the pool."

I sighed and I shook my head and I said "did they say anything else."

He shook his head no and he said "not that I heard."

I shook my head again and I said "what do think we should do."

Carlos shrugged his shoulders and he said "I think we should tell em."

I looked at confused and I said "Carlos if we do that they'll kill us."

"No we don't gotta tell everybody we can just tell one of them" he said dropping his shoulders.

I sighed and I said "I don't know but I'll think about I don't know if I wanna say anything."

We both sat there staring into space thinking about what we're going to do.

ʀᴀᴍɪʏᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Come on baby you gotta eat" I said trying to put the baby food in raeyvn's mouth

She kept moving her head and pushing it away and I put the spoon down and Kenny came downstairs.

He gave me a kiss and I said "baby she's not eating I don't know what to do."

"Baby you know she love her milk she don't like that nasty shit" he laughed while he took her out her high chair.