23 - ʀᴇᴅᴍᴀɴ

ᴍᴀʏ 3, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Everybody looked were promise was looking were she was looking and it was doa dudes

"Can we join the party" Yagi said walking up with tg, kenzo, Cito, and Jo bands.

Baby sweep looked at him and he said "what fuck y'all bitch ass niggas doing here."

Tg walked up to him and he said "why can't we hang out with y'all you don't look like you strapped baby boy."

Promise shook her head and Zariah said "can y'all just leave now."

Jo bands laughed and he said "you feel uncomfortable lil mama."

He touch her face with his finger and she moved and she smacked his hand and she said "keep yo damn hands off me."

"Awe look at this she just like her older sister" jo bands laughed and so did the other guys.

Zariah and promise very uncomfortable and jo bands looked at both girls.

Jo bands chuckled and he looked at Yagi and he said "Yagi I think we should take both how about that."

"Yeah I think we should and give them to the lil bros" Yagi said laughing.

Baby sweep step up to them and he said "man y'all ain't takin nobody."

Jo bands looked at him and he pulled out his gun and he walked up to him and tg.

"Who was not and what you finna do about it" Jo bands said pointing the gun in his face.

Yagi went up to Zariah and he said "you scared baby girl I won't hurt."

Carlos looked at him and he said "you ain't taking my girl no where."

Yagi looked at him and laughed and he said "I think that won't be a problem lil homie."

He pulled his gun and pointed at his chin.

"This how you get them lil niggas scared" Yagi said laughing.

Kenzo and cito laughed right behind him and Yagi grabbed Zariah's arm.

Promise walked over to them and she said "get yo damn hands off of ha."

Kenzo walked up to her and rapped his arms around her and held her tight and he said "this grown folks business lil mama."

"This your choice lil mama you can stay with these lil niggas or come with me" Yagi said looking down at her.

Promise is tryna break out of kenzo hold but he was too strong.

Zariah moved around uncomfortable and she said "can you just leave."

Yagi smirked and he said "not until I get an answer baby girl."