31 - ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴ ʟɪɴᴇ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴀɪʀ sᴀʟᴏɴ, ʙʀᴏɴx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I'm back in New York now I'm just getting my nails done by my sister's friend and I'm with kash

An we just went out to have a girls day talking about the trip.

"So what happened after that" kash questioned me.

I shrugged my shoulders and I said "symeer hasn't really said nothing to Carlos about yet."

Maliah looked at me and she said "so they in the pool flirting and yo brother hasn't caught them."

I shrugged my shoulders again and I said "they wasn't outside when it happened."

"I'm surprised she likes that scrawny looking thing" kash said while Maliah top coated are nails.

I smacked my lips and I said "shit I'm surprised but the way been acting the been to close."

"Alright now I'm done" Maliah said getting up to the register.

We walked behind her and I paid with my card and kash said "Ima go sit outside."

I nodded and she walked outside.

ᴋᴀsʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I walked to the car and I unlocked the door and I felt a hand on my arm

I turned around and it was cito .

"Marcus what the fuck you doing here" I said mean mugging him.

He towered over me and he said "I just came to pay a lil visit ma."

He put his hands in my waist and I said "well time is up so move."

Marcus smacked his lips and he said "ion think nothing over ma."

He set his gun on my stomach and he said "now we can do this the easy way or figure out something else."

"But I don't wanna do it to you ma so let's just make this simple" he said touching the gun to my chin.